After I was done...

"Woaah..why you didn't tell a nigga you could do all that!" He said, putting the phones down.
"Um a nigga never asked!" I said making him laugh and I shrugged. He walked up to me and pinned me to the gym wall which was freezing, but I was sure it was bout to become warm in here anyway.

"That makes me 10x more attracted to you!" He said looking down in my eyes, with his hands on each side of me. He brushed his lips against mine and tilted my chin up with his finger as he kissed me. Our lips was moving in synch as he licked my bottom lip then biting it , pushing his tongue in. Our tongues was at war til I just gave in and let his explore my mouth.

He pulled out and pecked my lips , completely breaking the kiss.
"Ya know, I don't think Chris would like this!" He said, making me click back in reality.
"No shits Sherlock!" I said going to the bleachers , getting my stuff. He got his phone and ball , and followed after me as we left the gym. I was walking fast and it shortly began a jog. He caught up to me and stopped.

"Whatchu going so fast fa?" He asked.
"Cus I'm trying to get home.."
"Why?"
"I need some time to think.." I said going past him, in a full sprint to the house. I got there in way shorter time than when I left. I unlocked the door and went up to my room, locking my door. I plopped on my bed and took off my shoes and shorts, tryna relax and clear my mind. Chris is a great guy, and I'm hurting him on the low.

I hate it even though I'm becoming more sexual attracted to August , I still wanna be with Chris. Me and Chris never had sex and never even came close to it. We just had a real relationship, not a relationship that revolves around sex. I needed some help to clear my mind so I turned on You&I by John Legend and put in on low.

It was a beautiful song and was something I really needed to hear right now, until I heard a knock on the door.
"Mercedes open the door!" August said, figuring out it was locked.
"August please just give me some time to think.."
"Ok whatever .." He said and I heard his room door close.

2 hours later....

I had fell alseep and just woke up. I had my mind cleared and everything thought out:
I wasn't gonna mess around with August and stay with Chris. I decided I was gonna tell August my decision so he wouldn't be teasing me. I got up and put on some sweats and put my hair in a messy ponytail and walked out my room.
"August I-" I cut myself off as I walked in his room and saw him and Chris playing a game, eating potato chips.

"Oh hey babe!" Chris said with a smile, I shyly smiled back. I saw August had a smirk while still looking at the game. Chris waved me over to get in his lap. As I was sitting down, I popped August in the back of his head, making Chris laugh.
"Y'all something else, already !" Chris said , shaking his head.
"You have no idea.." August said smirking and I gave him a glare and he smiled.

"What game y'all playing ?" I asked, looking at the screen.
"2k14 can't you tell!" August said.
"Aye don't snap at my Bae, you wanna play ?" Chris asked, putting the controller in my hand.
"I don't know how to!" I said , he wrapped his arms around and started telling what to hit, each button , each move.
"Got it?" He asked.
"I think.." I said.
"Doesn't matter, I'm still gonna whoop yo ass!" August said, taking a sip of his drink making me pop him again but his drink spilled on him . He looked at it then turn around to me slowly , giving me a glare.

"Oops!" I said shrugging, he shook his head as he got up, going in the bathroom.
"Let clean this carpet !" I said , getting out of Chris's lap, going in the bathroom , bout to get a towel. I was bout to go back but August grabbed me by my hips.
"You gonna pay fa that later, believe that!" He said and let me go.
"August what is-" he cut me off.

"You'll see princess", he said with a slight grin and went back in the room.
"Ugh!" I grunted low and went in there, throwing the towel at him.
"Clean up your own mess!" I said and walked out. I went back into my room and sat on my bed, watching tv when I got a text.

August}: you're making it worse for yourself...
Me}: whatever
August}: ok then....

That lil nigga planning something but I'm not worried. It was now 3:38 when I got another text.

Alyssa}: hey , wanna come to the mall with me and Chandra ?
Me}: yeah
Alyssa}: ok we'll be by in 15 minutes
Me}: ok

After I sent that message, I got up and freshened up. I went back into my room, going to my closet, looking for a outfit. I decided to put on a pink no sleeve fitting crop top, polka dot shorts and some black flats.

I combed my curls, untangling them, making them more curly. I put a small ponytail on the back of my head and put a white bow over the crease. I sprayed some perfume and put some red lipstick on. I put some silver hoops on and started going down stairs, with my purse, when I heard the honk. I almost ran into August as he was coming back upstairs, he looked me up and down.

"Where you going?"
"Mall!" I said walking past him.
"Don't be too long, you still on punishment, I ain't gonna keep ya covered if you gone after 12!" He said.
"OMG I forgot bout that!"
" I know you did, but go on..I'll lock your door and tell yo ma you sleep!"
"Thanks!"

"You gotta repay me tonight though!" He said with a smirk.
"Fsse" I scoffed bout to walk out the door.
"Either way it go, you gettin it, I still gotta get you back!" He said with a smirk.
"Whatever yungin!" I said closing the door and going up to Alyssa Infiniti.
"Hey girls!" I said with a smile as I got in.
"Heyyy!" They said in union. Then I got a text.

August}: prob wna pick up some condoms (;
Me}: boy bye!

This dude!
"What dude?" Chandra asked, ugh I can't talk in my head for nothing.
"No one..TO THE MALL!!" I said and we cheered as Alyssa headed there...

Hello. (;
The video should be in the media.
But if you like it, feedback !
Also share it, vote for it and add it to your libraries .
Thanks youuuu..
-Diamønd