-To Bed With It-

"E-end?" Seungkwan blinked a few times, his cheek being sweetly caressed by Junhui's thumb.

"Yes, your highness," Junhui gave him a small smile, happy to see that his highness had gotten better.

"We've prepared everything for tonight, everything," Junhui turned towards Minghao, "Minghao has already switched out the jell so-"

"Change of plans," Seungkwan interrupted him, taking Junhui's hand into his.

"What?" Junhui looked back to Seungkwan, tilting his head.

"I can't preform the scene," Seungkwan frowned, "After everything, it's impossible for me to do it, I might actually get scared."

"Isn't that better,"  Minghao crossed his arms, not getting the point.

"No it's not," Seungkwan let go of Junhui's hand and got up from the bed, "I don't want to actually be put through that, so instead one of you will do it for me."

Junhui and Minghao looked at each other.

"Well no," Seungkwan giggled, "I've already thought about who would be perfect."

Seungkwan twirled and when he stopped he pointed directly at Minghao, "You will."

"What, why me?" Minghao stepped back.

"Sorry your highness but I agree," Junhui walked over to Minghao's side and jiggled at the boys suit's pocket, a whole bunch of tiny blades and even a few Japanese Shurikens, fell out, "Minghao is a knight, and he's strong enough to defend himself, and our Lord knows it."

"Your Lord?" Seungkwan tilted his head, at the sudden use of words.

"Yes, since your highness plans to be with the prince, it's only right to start honoring him as our lord," Junhui smiled, "Anyways, do you understand how that could be complicated."

"Yes," Seungkwan walked back to the bed and sat down, "But I don't care, with the scent coming out of him, Vernon won't even be able to notice."

"I wouldn't be scared, my scent would contain only lust," Minghao looked over at Junhui, "Wouldn't that just make Mylord want to..."

"Hm, seems we've reached an error," Junhui crossed his arms.

"No, error," Seungkwan smiled, "If he falls into lust, he'll fight with his father for dominance over you, I don't mind if you have a little fun with my prince once he's won over his father."

"W-what," Minghao put his hand to his mouth, "Ew, I don't want to be fucked by him... he's human!"

"Fine, Junhui can do it then," Seungkwan grabbed Junhui from the back, pulling him in, "Junhui has such a better figure anyways, if my Vernon is going to fuck anyone it might as well be him, no?"

Junhui bit his tongue, he'd rather eat a rat then get touched by that idiotic human boy. But if his highness wished it he would do it.

"No!" Minghao gave into jealousy.

Seungkwan giggled clapping his hands excitedly, "Perfect!"

"Let's get planning~"

-

Vernon opened the door to utter darkness and crept into the room, navigating himself towards his bed.

For the past week Vernon was going out early to train, he knew that for any reason he will have to fight Minghao, he'd need to be strong enough. So he's been being taught by his knights on some basic moves you need to defend yourself.

Vernon slid into the bed. The feeling of going in was strange, because normally the sheets beneath him would be warmer due to another body being in there with him.