-Breathless Motion-

"Minghao?" Vernon walked back to Seungkwan handing him the silk pajamas.

"Yes," Seungkwan nodded, pulling the pajamas shirt over his head.

Vernon crossed his arms and leaned back on the wall behind him, "Why?"

"Because," Seungkwan slipped his pants on, "He's a traitor."

"Traitor?" Vernon tilted his head.

"Yeah, let's just say that I was always listening," Seungkwan smiled closing his eyes.

"Anyways, listen carefully love," Seungkwan gestured his finger, signalling Vernon to come over to him, which he obediently followed, "I've already planned everything, so just do as I say."

"Okay."

-

Seungkwan hopped on the bed and crawled over to Vernon, that was reading, and sat in the boys lap.

"What are you doing?" Seungkwan looked down at the book filled with unknown words.

"I'm reading," Vernon replied, his eyes not leaving the story.

"Reading.." Seungkwan turned his head back to look at Vernon's focused face, "You look like complete rubbish."

Vernon furrowed his eye browns hearing that, "Whose fault is that?"

Seungkwan smiled leaning back, the back of his head dumped against Vernons face, "H-hey!"

Vernon pulled Seungkwan by the arm, making the boy fall back on the bed.

Seungkwan looked up at Vernon, who paid no attention to him and instead went back to reading again.

Seungkwan frowned. He was finally back and okay, yet Vernon wouldn't give him even the slightest bit of his precious attention.

"Imbecile," Seungkwan mumbled, he used his leg that was resting on Vernons lap, to smack the book straight out of his hand.

"Seriously?" Vernon turned to Seungkwan letting out a sigh before getting up to get the book from off the ground.

Seungkwan lifted himself up and swiftly wrapped his arms around Vernons shoulders, leaning into the boys pale neck, landing a soft kiss were there laid a patch of beautiful butter blonde hair.

"Seungkwan, let go of me please," Vernon requested, and Seungkwan shook his head, which Vernon knew because he could feel the movement of Seungkwans nose at the back of his neck.

Vernon sighed and got up from the bed, in which Seungkwan followed, still clinging onto the boys neck for dear life.

"Vernon, give me attention," Seungkwan whined, "I was so alone in that chamber, I had no one and even the sweet thought of you hurt, I need you."

Vernon didn't say anything to that.

"I need you Vernon..." Seungkwan unwrapped his arms from Vernon and fell back onto the bed slowly, "Please..."

Vernon turned around to look down at Seungkwan, and all he wanted to do was to leave. He couldn't look the boy in the eyes.

Those once beautiful shining eyes, only reflected pain and sadness, and the once milky diamond skin, is now painted in the image of a red bloody mess. 

Although it was his dad who sent him there, Seungkwan had told him that he doesn't blame his father about what happened to him and that all of it was Minghao's doing, that he had used his scent to control the king.

But Seungkwan failed to explain what happened the first time. 

Seungkwan even now, after going through so much holds so much secrets. Not only that but he also expects Vernon to kill a murderous Asmo, a legit knight made to kill.