-Secrets-

Flashback*

"Oh and Junhui don't forget the demand I had before this, you still haven't carried it out," Seungkwan said, before Junhui left the room.

-

Junhui still had the duty of bringing the human princes finance back to his highness to... well Junhui wasn't quite sure what his highness planned to do with her.

Or how he would possibly sneak her into the cell.

Junhui sighed, "This is far too complicated."

Minghao eyed Junhui, then shook his head, "Your job isn't that hard, all you need to do is befriend that stupid prince that you're already so close to."

Minghao scrunched his forehead with his fingers, his face filled with frustration, "I have to earn the trust of the king."

"You're right," Junhui chuckled, "thank lord he didn't demand me of that, the king is truly ruthless."

"Really?" Minghao turned to him with a smirk.

"Why yes, just the other day he asked me to clean the toilet in his room, he thought I was one of those stupid house maids, and even after I told him I was supposed to be guarding his son he still insisted I clean it!" Junhui ranted, brushing his hair back in place, "such a heartless man, with an appetite of a boar."

Minghao slapped his face, at the innocence of his partner, "Was not expecting that."

They both headed toward the guestroom, Junhui opened the door to the room and all the boys froze in their spots, they were all piled on top of each other.

"Ahem, my lord..." Junhui walked in with Minghao, they both looked down on Vernon that was beneath them all.

"Y-yes," Vernon let out, as if it was his last breath, with such a large amount of air.

"May we speak with you," Junhui asked.

"No, you can't take him right now, he's being punished," Dino said, jumping on the top of the pile of boys, making them all groan.

Minghao sighed then leaned down, reaching for the knife in his boot.

Until Junhui put his arm up for him to halt.

"We do not need to resort to violence, they are simply playing," Junhui explained.

"Playing, how foolish for a bunch of grown men," Minghao scoffed, standing back up straight.

"Quite," Junhui agreed.

The group of boys all looked up and down at eachother, then tumbled to their sides.

They all groaned before getting up, standing in front of the two Asmos.

"You're never too old to have a little fun,"  Seokmin said, wrapping his arm around Joshua that nodded.

"Yeah, or we're just all just children in adult bodies," Jeonghan said, smiling at Minghao.

Minghao's eyes widened at Jeonghans beauty, was this human even male, with such angel like features he'd be mistaken for a lady.

"I-if that's the case," Minghao stuttered with his words, avoiding eye contact with the boy, "play on."

"After we get the prince," Junhui added on, bowing, "please your sires."

"Fine, fine you can have him," Seungcheol said, pushing Vernon towards us, "but only because we like you Junhui, not so sure about ya friend over there."

"I care not about your opinions," Minghao glared, "now let's discuss our situation."

Minghao walked out the room, Junhui and Vernon followed behind, leaving Vernons group of friends filled with suspicion.