-A New Face-

Authors note:

I just want to start this off with a thank you. Thank you for all the support and positive feed back, I get so hyped when I see your comments, about how interesting the story is getting or just being happy seeing that I've posted a new chpt, it's really amazing. Noooow that I've let that out, you may get right into it! Enjoy!

-

Vernon looked at the boy confused, he couldn't understand what he was saying, but he could of swore the boy had said Seungkwans name.

Minghao looked away for a moment then pulled out a sharp knife looking object from his pocket, he then lifted his arm up, and slashed Vernon, instantly Vernon was dragged away from the attack.

Minghao looked at his weapon, wondering why it was clear of blood, he then looked up to see the reason for this. His eyes widen when he did.

Junhui held Vernon by the collar, Minghaos mouth curved to a smile, when he saw Junhui, protecting this human boy.

Junhui let go of Vernon and pushed him back, as Minghao walked in and towards Junhui. Junhui stepped back a bit, not knowing what Minghao was planning to do next. But to his surprised, Minghao placed his hand around Junhui's waist and the other to his cheek and kissed him.

Vernons eyes widened watching the two boys lips touch.

"Now human, can you understand me?" Minghao then changed his attention to Vernon.

Vernon nodded awkwardly.

"Junhui, is there a reason for you protecting this human?" Minghao asked looking back at Junhui, that was just staring blankly at him.

"Hello...?" Minghao, snapped at Junhui, bring him back into reality.

"He's the prince of this kingdom, you must not kill him," Junhui stated, moving back from Minghao, removing himself from Minghao's arm that was still around his waist

"And why must I not?" Minghao asks, with venom in his voice.

"He is, our highness's lover," Junhui explains, walking towards Vernon, before picking him up from the ground and patting him off.

Minghao, looks baffled as he tries to process what he was just told.

"Lover, a human as a lover, how vulgar of his highness," Minghao, sighs.

"I thought the same, but you must not approach his highness with such thought, or you shall be hanged for any disrespect," Junhui said.

"Well anyways, where is his highness, I was told to find him and bring him back at any cost," Minghao said, sharpening his glare at Vernon.

"He's in the cell, on the bottom level of the castle," Junhui said, making Minghao shake his head.

"Who dares make his highness rest in such place," Minghao says, Junhui just glanced over at Vernon, with a 'shame on you' look.

"Ok, listen, I'm not sure who exactly you are, but you can't just stand here in the open like that come upstairs with me," Vernon said, grabbing Minghao by the wrist Junhui following them.

Vernon brought them both to his room. Minghao looked around his room, in disgust, as Junhui just sat down at Vernons desk, waiting for him to speak.

"So what's the situation right now?" Vernon asks them.

Minghao bends down and pulls out a knife from his boot, "You're going to release his highness from the cell, and we're going to take him back to our realm and if you have a problem, I'll kill you without hesitation."