-Growing Beauty-

"Y-you asshole..." Seungkwan mumbled, feeling all his energy melt out of him.

"Asshole?" Vernon questioned, acting like he was hurt, "I just helped you like you asked and this is the thanks I get."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes, "You know what I wanted!"

"You wanted me to help," Vernon said with a evil smile, loving how frustrated he was making Seungkwan.

"N-no!" Seungkwan cried, "I wanted you to put your dick in me, I kept begging..."

"Oh?" Vernon tilted his head, pretending to be confused, "I thought you meant you wanted me to put my fingers in."

"Fuck your fingers, I wanted your dick," Seungkwan complained.

"Sorry love," Vernon snickered.

Seungkwans eyes traveled from Vernons face to his lower half, surprised to see that Vernon was erect.

"Wow, so you were hard and still you refused to fuck me," Seungkwan glared at the boy that was now giving him a sneakingly cute toothy grin.

"Well I did tell you before that I didn't want to have sex in my best friends holy castle," Vernon said rubbing the back of his head.

"Alright then," Seungkwan licked his lips, "If I suck your dick, it doesn't count as sex."

"Seungkwan no," Vernon sighed, "We are not doing this again, didn't you have enough, aren't you full?"

"Vernon I've been full since the first time we fucked," Seungkwan laughed, "I only need to have sex once every few months, I just really like eating."

"Well I do too, and not to mention I haven't eaten at all today plus I got blood taken out of me," Vernon complained laying back in the bed.

"Well if you're so hungry Vernon you can eat me," Seungkwan smirked, "I have so many things to choose from, you can eat my ass, my dick, you can lick my nipples like they're icecream, or suck on my tongue and lips like they're a sweet lollipop."

Vernon shook his head letting out a choked laughter, "You're crazy Seungkwan."

"So what, I was serious idiot stop laughing," Seungkwan said patting his chest.

"Okay well maybe I'll eat some of you when we get back home, in about a month or two," Vernon said, making Seungkwan gasp.

"M-month or two?!" 

"Yeah, didn't you say you don't need to eat so often?" Vernon said with a smirk, already knowing how upset Seungkwan was at himself right now for saying that.

"Anyways, we should sleep," Vernon said pulling the blanket up.

"W-what do you mean?" Seungkwan said pushing the blankets down again, "Your still as hard as a rock, you can't just sleep with that."

"Actually, yes I can," Vernon shook his head, "I'm not an Asmo like you Seungkwan, my dick will calm down on it's own."

"W-what, no!" Seungkwan leaped for Vernons waist, "How about I just get rid of it right now for you."

Vernon patted Seungkwan on the head, "No, I'm alright."

"Vernon, it's not good for little boys to hold in their release like that," Seungkwan lectured him.

"Little boys, Seungkwan we're the same age," Vernon rolled his eyes.

"Not in my realm, we go up by 2 years," Seungkwan lied.

"Well you're in my realm, and in my realm we're the same age," Vernon said stroking the boys head with a smile.

"Whatever, I still want to suck it, this time I'm not asking for your permission," Seungkwan glared up and Vernon, that only chuckled and continued to rub the pink haired fellas head.

"Okay, do what you want, but be quick I'm tired," Vernon agreed to it, not wanting to argue with the boy no more, a quick suck would be nothing compared to what they just did.

Seungkwan groaned, not liking what Vernon said at all, "What's wrong with you!"

"What?" Vernon tilted his head at the angered boy.

"Why are you acting like that, like you don't even care?" Seungkwan asked, feeling insecure all of a sudden.

"What do you mean?" Vernon asked completely clueless to what Seungkwan was mad about.

"You keep acting so different," Seungkwan moved back, sitting on his bottom, "Before you'd get flustered and nervous, or get super mad, but ever since a while ago you've been acting weird."

"You keep laughing at me and mocking me, you just tease me and ignore my wishes, and right now," Seungkwan wore a sad expression, "You're acting as if I'm undesirable, is that it, are you bored of me now to the point where you just want to sleep?"

Vernons eyes widened at what Seungkwan just assumed, "W-what no Seungkwan that's not it."

Seungkwan eyes pricked with tears, "Vernon what is this, is this real?"

Vernon looked at Seungkwan like he was crazy, "What do you mean, of course this is real Seungkwan."

"Is it, I don't want to find out tomorrow that everything that happened today was the affect of Joshuas kiss or something, and that because of it I'm only hearing what I want to hear from you," Seungkwan felt tears roll down his cheeks.

Vernon quickly grabbed Seungkwan pulling him into his chest as soon as he saw the tears fall from the boys eyes, "That's not it but...Seungkwan are you okay?"

"W-what?" Seungkwan snuggled into Vernons chest, sniffling.

"Seungkwan, aren't you a bit too emotional right now?" Vernon asked, realizing just now that Seungkwan has been really upset and over thinking these past few days since the 'punishment.'

"I-I can't help how I feel V-Vernon," Seungkwan cried, "D-do you hate this side of me."

"What no," Vernon rubbed the boys back trying to calm him down, "Of course not, but I mean I've never witnessed your emotions changing so drastically and quickly before so I'm just a bit shaken."

Seungkwan snuggled his head into Vernons chest for comfort, then moved his hand to the boys crotch noticing that the bump had disappeared, "Oh god, I even killed your boner!"

Vernon laughed, but then put his hand to his mouth remembering what Seungkwan had just said about him laughing.

"You didn't kill it baby, I just thought of something weird so it went away on its own," Vernon said, not wanting Seungkwan to get anymore upset then he already was.

Seungkwan frowned, "What was it?"

"Huh?"

"What was it that killed it," Seungkwan asked, wanting proof that it wasn't him.

"Um... it was..." Vernon bit his lip, "I was thinking about an old lady's butt."

"Oh," Seungkwan gave Vernon a weird look, "So..."

Seungkwan then, rather dramatically, grasped onto Vernons waist, "So you were thinking of other people while with me?!"

"Oh my lord, no that's not it-"

"Oh yeah, do you guys want something to ea-" Joshua walked in and froze in his spot.

All the elder saw was, Seungkwans head rubbing against Vernon waist while making weird noises, not to mention the fact that he was completely naked.

Joshua took a deep breath in then casually walked over to the table at the side, and placed the food down, "Heres your dinner."

He then walked back to the door opening it, "Please feel free to leave in the morning. Please!"

With that he left.

Why does this always happen.

-

Mood swings?

Hmm.

Vote
Comment