-Save Me-

Trembling

Aching.

Dry throat.

Blood

So much blood.

Broken.

He's broken-

- Seungkwan? -

The poor boy. He couldn't see, for his eyes were veiled with the color red. He couldn't breath because his lungs felt flooded with cries. He couldn't feel because his body and mind were numb, they were numb. 

If you ask him to move, he'd simply wouldn't. His body didn't work. His mind didn't work. He was broken. He was broken and no one was going to fix him, not that anyone could anyways...

It was too late.

- Hopeful Present -

The back of Seungkwan's head slid back and forth on the surface of the wet crimson floor. His head was scraping against the ground, while his body was being forced into movement. Back and forth, back and forth, it never stops.

The man just kept pushing into him. He wouldn't stop. He just kept going in and out.

Seungkwan's head gliding back and forth. His eye's stayed wide open as he looked up at the red ceiling. His mind was blank and filled with nothing.

His body was numb to all feeling; he couldn't even tell that his head was moving.

He didn't even notice that beneath him there was a puddle of blood. He didn't know that the dried up blood around his thighs was uncomfortable, and that his anus was stinging. Hell, he didn't even feel the itchiness of his eyes or the dry feeling that patched around his cheeks.

He didn't even notice when everything stopped. When the feeling of objects ripping though him stopped. When his trembling body stopped. When his tears stopped. When the blood stopped. When the blinding red room stopped. When everything stopped, then changed.

The change in air, the change in room, the change in voices and faces, the change of handling.

He didn't even notice when he was saved. Well... maybe it's not that he didn't notice, maybe it was more like he didn't believe it. I mean it was unbelievable wasn't it?

Seungkwan closed his eyes, ignoring the ceiling that was painted as a blue cloud filled sky. He wouldn't let himself believe that he was anywhere else but hell. He was not saved. He couldn't be. It was impossible.

but after an hour, when he opened his eyes again and saw the same beautiful blue sky.

He just screamed.

The young boy just let out a long, loud, piercing cry. One that was filled with nothing but pain, hate and sorrow. There was no relief, no thankfulness, no happiness. It was only the sound of complete and utter suffering.

"Your highness!" Junhui ran into the baby blue room, running over to the scared boy.

He sat next to Seungkwan that was screaming out of control, after he had run out of breath from the first cry, he would let out another one just as bad. 

It was as if he was screaming to get rid of his voice, he was screaming to block out the sound, he was screaming to break this mirror that showed him an image of what he wanted, he wanted to break the glass, to erase such a peaceful thought. 

Junhui grabbed Seungkwan, embracing him in his arms, "You're safe your highness, you're okay now!"

Seungkwan continued to scream and cry, blocking out such words, still seeing red in a perfect blue room.

"I'm sorry your highness, I'm so sorry," Junhui cried holding Seungkwan tighter, "I should of got you sooner, I should of protected you like I told you I would, I'm so sorry!"

Junhui begged Seungkwan for forgiveness; this was the first time in his entire life that he felt such a heart aching pain, you could say it was because of Seungkwans scent, but then you'd have to be reminded of the fact that his blood was filled with the venom of the white rose, something that stopped such abilities. 

For the first time Junhui was being affected simply by feelings. Feelings of failure, failure to protect something important. Something important to him.

Seungkwan finally stopped screaming when he lost air and passed out in Junhui's shaking arms.

"Y-you'll probably want to see Vernon," Junhui whispered, pushing Seungkwans head to his chest, "I promise he wants to see you too."

Junhui pushed his head down, resting his chin on the top of Seungkwans oily pink head top, "So I promise I'll let you see him before we leave, if you promise to not scream, if you promise..."

Junhui gulped holding back the urge to tear up and cry, "to b-be okay."

-

Junhui walked out of the bedroom, shutting the door gently and quietly as to not wake up Seungkwan. The boy let's out a relieved sigh as he folds the wet cloth in his hands.

"So how's his highness?" Minghao chirps from beside him, making Junhui react in a sudden jump.

"His highness is sleeping," Junhui looks away, "Traumatized but sleeping."

"I see," Minghao tilts his head at Junhui, his mind buzzing with curiosity as to why Junhui seems so worried, "He was screaming a lot..."

"Yeah, and I feel like it's gonna continue until he sees Vernon," Junhui sighs.

"But Vernon is all the way back in the other kingdom and the trip back to the Alucamous realm is going to take about 3 days, we don't have time to waste," Minghao waved his hands, believing Vernon meeting Seungkwan shouldn't even be considered an option right now.

"Well I don't think Seungkwan screaming every time he wakes up would do us any good either, especially because we just broke him out of a torture house, where everyone working in there can probably recognize his screams from a mile away," Junhui ranted, proving his point.

"That's true but what if Vernon doesn't want to come with us?" Minghao asked, knowing Vernon might reject the offer.

"Why wouldn't he want to come?" Junhui tilted his head at the younger.

"Change of heart?" Minghao smiled innocently, acting as if he wouldn't know, "Then what?"

"Well... isn't it obvious?" Junhui smiled, looking off into the wooden halls, of the abandoned cabin they found, "We'll just have to kidnap him."

-

Hey, sorry for the late update. Been super busy with work and been having a lot of stupid problems with things and people. So here's a small taste of what's soon to come. Hope you enjoyed. Until the next update! 💖

Vote♡
Comment☆