PLOT | CAST | NOTE

PLOT:

       Being a celebrity isn't easy.

       Being a celebrity and being in love with your best friend isn't any easier.

       Being a celebrity and being in love with your best friend while knowing they'll never be attracted to you is even worse.

       And it's what sixteen year old Cannon Venturi has to deal with every day. He knows his best friend Hunter will never like him back, but that doesn't stop him from being completely in love with him. After all, they're the only two people that understands what it's like being the child of famous parents all while slowly rising to fame themselves.

       However, as pressures of living in the spotlight start to rise, things might happen between the two best friends that nobody expected.

       Especially not Hunter.

CAST:

Cannon Venturi

Hunter Bolton

(as you can see, i'm cake af)

NOTE:

If this is my first book you're reading (or if you haven't read any Fame books), hi, welcome, and enjoy this book.

If you've read the Fame series, you should know that my biggest regret is not making Cannon and Hunter official. Seriously, I've never regretted something in my writing so bad before and honestly, I would have changed that (sorry violet and annalise) but I would have also had to change other books (Zander's book and even Major Vocal), so instead, I'm just writing this instead so long story short, treat this like an AU.

Okay, enjoy this story! (when it comes. i just have to finish one of my many books first oof)

-Laeti