Chapter 30: At long last pt1

One more chapter!!
---
Ravens P.O.V.

Mateo glances at me, "Release his bounds. Now."

I walk towards the door and hit a small button, the chains holding Mateo up start to lower. His feet touch the ground and his body falls to the ground, he cries out in pain.

I mentally smirk, bitch.
Mateo instantly helps him up then glares at me. "The fuck did you do to him?" It was a rhetorical question but I thought I'd give him the pleasure of my answer.

"Electrocution, Forced him to watch me torture his daughter, Hung him from that ceiling; never allowing him to move. Only gave him enough food to survive for 2 years, Cut him open like a fish, then healed him. I almost shoved a knife up his ass, as a classic revenge. But decided against it, I'm not as cruel as he is." I smile bitterly.

Mateos eyes widen, "You're truly fucking insane." He shakes his head, "Open the door and let us out."

I glance at the closed door, then to Mateo.

Open it.

Don't.

Open it.

"No." I tilt my head, my eye twitching. My hands clench at my side.

Mateos eyes narrow, "What do you mean 'no'?" Tío's eyes widen, and he attempts to stand up straight.

Tío starts to mumble something, and I smirk.

I walk towards them slowly, My hands clenching and my teeth grinding against each other. "After years of injecting myself with that... That drug, I've grown immune." I laugh, the laugh echoes throughout the room.

Mateos face pales and Tío starts to move away from him, pushing at him.
I smile, my heels clicking against the ground with every step I take, "The thing is, Mateo, I needed you to see just how fucking crazy I was before I ended your life." I soon end up right in front of him. "and then your cousins, and then your parents, all while making Tío watch." I lean up so out lips are almost connected. "No hard feelings though, right?"

He slams his head against mine, causing me to step back. I hold my head with my hand and glare at him, "Is that anyway to treat a lady?" I release my head and lift up my hands into a fighting position. Mateos slowly puts Tío on the ground then does the same.
I tilt my head, "We've done this before. And you ended up with a bullet in your leg, and your house in flames. Just admit defeat and I'll make your death painless."

"The moment I admit I'm defeated, is the moment I'm bleeding out on the floor." He lunges at me, throwing a punch towards my stomach.

I easily move to the side, then punch him in the jaw. "Never make the first move, darling."

Mateo stumbles back and holds his jaw, then uses his other hand to lift up his shirt. A gun. He pulls it out and aims it at me, smirking. "The Raven I knew never uses guns."

He puts his finger on the trigger and pulls. The impact causes me to fall back. I land on my back, my head hitting the ground, causing me to close my eyes.
Son of a bitch.
I open my eyes and slowly move up into a kneeling position.

Mateo looks confused and widens his eyes, "No..how?"

I wink at him, then lunge. I tackle him to the ground. He falls on his back and I straddle him. I grab fistfuls of his hair and lift his head up. I whisper, "Your time is up Mateo." I slam his head onto the cement floor. He groans in pain, and I slowly lift his head again.

His hands grab my waist and he pushes me off. He picks up the gun and shoots at me, but I effortlessly move away and stand up.

Mateo starts swaying, blood dripping down the back of his neck. He drops his gun to the ground and falls to his knees, holding his head. "You're a bitch." He looks up at me.

I walk towards him and slowly pick up the gun. My eyes staring down into his the entire time.

I kneel in front of him, "You made me like this.." My eyes start to tear up, and he lifts his hand. My eyes snap down to his hand, watching him. He sets his hand on my cheek and runs his thumb under my eye.

"I didn't know what I was doing back then, love." He smiles softly at me, then groans.
It's too late now, little bird.

His eyes widen, and he falls back. Blood spills over from the side of his head. The gun drops to my side and I stare forward, tears sliding my cheeks.
I bow my head and close my eyes.
"I'm sorry."

Moments pass of nothing but silence, until shuffling brought me back to reality.
My eyes snap open and over to Tío. I stand up, and glare down at his weak fragile arms trying to pull his starving body across the ground. I walk over, then step on the back of his leg. My heels dig into the skin. He screams out in pain, causing me to smirk.

"You are the reason your entire blood line is going to die, today. Your brother and his wife are on the way. Your daughter is brain dead in my hospital wing. And Mateo? Well... He's long dead." I twist my heel. "You're soon to follow."

He turns his head over his shoulder and looks at me, "I-I'm sorry.." He coughs up blood.

My eyes lower, "I'm sure you are." I crouch down. "You've been doing this for years.. Hurting us women. Using us for your own sick advantages. Did you really think after that night i was going to serve any of the Perez bloodline?" I tear up, "You destroyed me. You took every part I held close to me and killed it. The only thing that kept me going was seeing my parents after I ended it all with this family. But turns out, someone ordered their death." My voice starts to rise and my eye twitches. "You took everything. I have no one now! And it's all your fault!" My eyes narrow on him. "I would've tortured you for 3 more years, but you're not worth the trouble." I reach down, and grab his head. Then slam it on the ground, over and over.

His skull cracks and his face is covered in blood. I pull back and smile, then look up into the camera watching. I pucker my lips and blow a kiss at them.

Hi Lorenzo, Shaee.

---
Celestine's P.O.V.

I realized she was faking it after Sin told me to put Lorenzo and Shaee in the security room and turn off all the other ones besides the one of Tío's room.

Lorenzo and Shaee were forced to watch her kill their son, and brother.

Then watch her rub it in their faces.
I smirk, she truly is a Goddess.
---
-PT
(1775 words.!)