Chapter 25: A Party

(:
--
Tío's P.O.V.

I've been here, this dark torture room for 2 years. She had it decorated, the exact way of the room I had her kill her friend in all those years ago.
When I heard she killed Jackon, and then Jason I knew she was going to come for me. I thought I was prepared, but she was always a step ahead of me.
She knew where I was going to be, and who I was going to be with.

Flash Back, About 2 years ago.

I make my way out of my building to my car, the twins right behind me. Dax opens the car door. "Be on your guard, Sir. She is trained to be anyone."

I nod then climb into the car. My business partner, John, is in the car too. He nods at me, then begins to talk when the car door closes. "We are going to meet with a Potential client for a Secret."
I smirk, the girls sell for millions. Trained to know how to not only kill without hesitation, but please their bosses.

I nod, "Do we have a training secret with us?"
He grabs his phone and unlocks it, then scrolls through his phone for a second, then shows me a picture of a young girl. Maybe 15. I smirk, "What is her name?"

He locks his phone, "Celestine."
---

We arrive at the mansion of a man named Axel. He was an American Mafia Drug Lord. He wanted a secret for the purposes of getting rid of any competition and taking care of people who owed him money.

As we are leaving the car, Axel walks out of the house. He is accompanied by a female. She has a mask covering her mouth. Her white hair pulled back into a loose ponytail. She has little claws coming out of her gloved hands.
I smirk, that's hot.
Her eyes are the color of a fire, contacts. She has on a white spandex suit and 2 guns attached to her belt. Accompanied by many knives.

We walks towards him and she steps forward, her hand on her gun. My eye run over her face, examining her closer.

Axel smiles, "Welcome to my home, this is Rose. She won't harm you."

Rose backs away and stares us down, emotionlessly.
I smile at her, "Hello, little one."

She bows her head slightly, then looks to my business partner.

He nods and looks to Axel, "Enough of this. Let's get down to business." He looks to the man in the car. "Bring the girl." He gets up and walks to the trunk, opening it. He then reaches in and grips the girls arms, pulling her out. He drags the girl over. She has a bag over her head and her arms are tied tightly.

Axel scowls, "Is this her, she looks likes a child."

I nod, "She is only 15. You have to agree to this deal before you get her trained, wouldn't want to waste training on anyone. But if you do agree, she will be able to take down anyone here."

Axel laughs, "Not Rose. She is an amazing fighter."

I glance at John, "Oh really? Where did she train?" I notice roses eyes snap to mine, and they narrow slightly.

He shrugs, "Who cares. Let's get this thing going yeah?" He turns and heads inside the house, rose following behind him.