Chapter 14: Dance with the Devil

Raven.
By the way. Her character is Katarina from League of Legends. Just obviously the human version. The character went perfectly, especially since the use of only knives. Anyways.
-----
5 years later

Mateo's P.O.V.

I throw back my head as the liquid spills down my throat. It burns and I grimace slightly, but then cheer as Rowen claps my back.
"You're finally boss man, dude. Proud?" He asks, a smirk on his face. His arm is wrapped around his girl, Elie.
I nod my head, "Fuck yeah man. I got so much shit to do. These local gangs are trying to start shit." I groan. "I need my secret to take care of some people, but she still isn't fucking back yet."
Rowen frowns, "it's been 5 years, you still think she's alive?"
I nod my head, "Father would've made me find another secret if she was dead."
He shrugs, "Alright man. Enough of this work talk. We have a night of fun, and that redhead on the dance floor keeps looking at you." He smirks and nudges his head at the girl.
I turn my head and look her up and down. She's wearing jeans, in a club. But also a black crop top with fishnets that go up to her stomach.
Her hair is obviously dyed red, but it looks good.

Her body sways to the music, her eyes meet mine and her hands drop from the air to her chest where she slides her hands down her body

Her body sways to the music, her eyes meet mine and her hands drop from the air to her chest where she slides her hands down her body. I smirk and nod, "I'll be back."
I stand up, grabbing another shot and chugging it back, I make my way towards her. She notices and smiles, an innocent smile. What's a girl like her doing here... I grip her hips and pull her back against my chest. She smirks then her hands go up and she grips my neck. She moves her ass against mine and I groan. There's no one someone so innocent looking knows how to move like this..she continues to expertly dance on me. She slides her body across mine, expertly moving her ass across my lower half. I grit my teeth and push her closer to me.
My hand go up and grip her neck, but I leave one on her waist, which causes her to close her eyes and lean her eyes back.
Just like my little bird. I smirk and tighten my grip to see if she can take the pain like she could. I lean my head down to my ear, "what is your name?"
She turns in my arms and looks up at me, her bright brown eyes shining . "Secret." She licks her lips and backs away, then begins to head to the back of the club where the exit is.
I follow her, her eyes remind me of-
"Mateo!" I hear rowen shout, I turn to look at him, then back to where the girl was. She's gone, and there is no sign of her. I frown, then make my way back to Rowen. "You're such a fucking cock-block dude."
He laughs then holds up my phone. "Your dad is calling you back, ASAP." I curse and take my phone then run out of the club, I open my car door and open the driver to take me home.

I just left the estate an hour ago, I wonder what was so important that he needed me home ASAP. I impatiently wait for us to reach the house, the second we pull up I climb out and head inside. I head to my office and enter. Tío, my father, Dax and Dylan are there. I go and sit down in the head chair, "what is the meaning of calling me home. I just left." I grunt, annoyed.
Tío smirks, "She's done."
I tense up, "Is she here?"
He shrugs, "She left. Said she wanted to see someon-" His phone vibrates." Ah she has arrived."
My eyes go to the door, I hear the sound of heels clicking. 5 years and I can finally see my little bird again. There is a soft knock on the door.
"Come in, Hija." I widen my eyes at he word. Tío smirks at me.
His daughter, Zimia enters the room. Closing it behind her, she sits next to her father.
"Cousin! How good it is to see you again."
I scowl, "where is she?"
Zimia rolls her eyes, "How impatient. She was about a minute behind me."
There is another knock on the door.
"Come in." I speak this time, my eyes staring down the door.

She walks in

She walks in. But I cannot see her face. The only reason I know it's her is because of her dagger. ' a secrets touch ' is strapped to her belt.
I stand up.
She walks and sands in front of my desk.
"Remove your mask." I command her.
She doesn't .

I reach across the desk and rip it off ,"I knew it was you." Her eyes meet mine, her tongue flicks out and she licks across her bottom lip.
It's the girl from the club, "Everyone out." I command them.
My father stands. "We have much to discuss."
I scowl, "We will discuss after I talk to her."
He scowls and everyone leaves the room. She turns after Tío and begins to follow him but he stops her and whispers something in her ear.
She nods and turns back to me.
After the door closes I walk to her and pull her to me, I grip her chin and force her head up. "My my.. Look at the woman you've become." I smirk.
"Are you still my little bird, hmm?" I lay my head in the crook of her neck.

She hums, and I feel her chuckle, "I was never yours."
Holy hell her voice.. It's raspy, and she has a Spanish accent. My good just imagine that voice moaning my name..
I groan. "You were mine from the moment you walked into my room." I pull away and smirk, putting my hands on her hips. "Are you my secret now?"
She nods, then smirks. Her hands go to my chest. "We didn't get to finish our dance.." She whispers, while looking up at me through her eyelashes.
She gently pushes me back into my office chair and then climbs on top of me. My hands grip her thighs,
Her hands grab the back of the chair and she begins to move her hips against mine. She leans down at puts her head near my neck. She licks from my collar bone to just under my ear. Then she whispers, "Me quieres, Amor?"
(Do you want me, love?)
I push body down against mine as I grind my hips up against her. I groan out, "Sí , sí.."
(Yes.. Yes.)
She moans softly in my ear, then pulls away and stands in front of me.

"Demasiado." She walks out of my office, her hips swaying and her red hair flowing behind her.
(Too bad.)
--
Next update tomorrow probably
-PT
(1170 words.)