"You'll have plenty of time for this on tour! Get out of here!" Dinah's voice echoed through the door causing the both of us to laugh. We cleaned ourselves up and I was about to get out when she pulled me back and kissed me tenderly.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." I answered before getting out to meet the very angry and frustrated faces of our dear friends.

We had our masks on as we finally made our way to the huge dancing room, the place was wonderfully decorated. It seemed like we were at a ball held by a rich family in the dancing room of their expensive mansion. We were all stunned but I got out of my thoughts when I felt hands grabbing both of mines. I turned to see that Camila and Lauren were the ones who had grabbed them and they began dragging me to the dance floor. There was no time to loose, this was the night of my life, but also the night that would put an end to my old miserable existence as a new life was beginning for me. I was dancing with Dinah, Ally and Normani making some killer moves when I felt Lauren and Camila joining us. Our killer dance moves became stupid moves from Camila Normani and Dinah and sexy hips swaying from me and Lauren. We were moving to the song, eyes never tearing apart from each other's and body moving sensually. I could see I had a strong effect on her as her eyes began devouring me and she began biting her lip. Her eyes were darkening with every single second that passed turning me on ever more. But her eyes went from aroused to annoyed as she focused on something behind me. I turned around following her gaze and was met by the side of a blue eyed guy walking towards us. When he flashed me his charming smile I recognized him directly and began walking to him. I didn't want him close to Lauren cause I knew she was going to get jealous and mad. I wasn't expecting him to hug me as I stood in front of him.

"I'm glad you came." He whispered in my ear and I hugged back awkwardly before pulling away after a second. I knew that if I met Lauren's eyes right now they would probably make my heart break.

"You've begged me to, and I said I would so here I am." I answered with a slight smile.

"Would you like to dance while we talk? I feel weird standing in the middle of the dance floor like this." He said looking around and before I could even answer he grabbed my hands and posted them delicately behind his neck as his hands circled my waist. I could feel everybody's eyes on us as he began moving around to the slow song. To say that I was uncomfortable was an understatement but I didn't want to ridicule him by pushing him away especially since he was rooting for Prom King. He just stared at me lovingly and for a second I got lost in his blue eyes but quickly realized that I'd rather drown into the emerald sea I loved so much than in this sapphire one. At that thought I took my hands off of his nape. I apologized as he looked at me confused and told him I'd see him later. I walked around searching for Lauren but I spotted instead Camila's bow. I walked to her and saw the other girls around her, all of them except my girlfriend.

"Where's Lauren?" I said as I walked to Camila.

"She said she needed some fresh air." She answered looking at me with a sad expression and I couldn't help but frown. I knew what was happening. Lauren had gotten jealous and she was now hurt. I ran to the exit slowly but I didn't find her anywhere, she was nowhere in sight and I was afraid I had ruined our perfect night but as I heard a husky voice humming a song I looked in the direction of the noise. It came from the roof and I ran to the stairs and finally reached it. There she was standing on the roof, staring at the immensity of the town while she sang.