Salt: The Hégésippe Daycare for Adults: The passing of Reynald, king of Foxstar

When the old king of the beautiful planet Foxstar, Reynald Wolfé, had finished his mission on Earth and left his kingdom in the care of his son Richard, it was time for Reynald to die.

But first he had to choose a successor to his position as the Foxstar high wizard and prophet.

The one Reynald chose in the end was Timothy, his closest and oldest friend. After the death of Reynald's wife, Hermeline, he and Timothy often travelled far away and spoke of many things.

One day, the two went further than usual.

Reynald led them into the farthest reaches of the snow lands, where a warm spring could be found.

With a little smile Reynald took Timothy's hat and proceeded to empty the entire pool with it!

In the middle of the barren pool, Reynald asked Timothy if he wanted in particular something before he departed for the heavens.

And so Timothy wished for Reynald's powers in order to be a light for the world like he had been.

After that the two had one last meal together.

After this lovely meal,Hermeline appeared on a bicycle made out of fire and grinned at them.

Light from the sky made them both young again.

Timothy saw them depart for the great cosmos for a while...then he picked up his hat.

Timothy used it to put the water back and solemnly went back to the capital.

It was hard because of the wintery storm, but the people welcomed him.

And he ruled wisely form any years, before he was finally reunited with his dear friend.