Chapter 35

(Just a lil warning.. this chapter has self harm involved.. if that triggers you in any way, please don't read. Thank you:)

Johns POV
Hot tears were streaming down my face.
I kept on looking over at the pictures Maria had sent.
How could Alex do this.?
After all we've been through? Our love? Phillip!?
I couldn't even bear to see anyone.
All I wanted to do was be with Phillip.
But alas. He can't know about this.
Alex is the person Pip looks up to. I can't crush his thought of his father. I pushed my back hard to the metal door. It felt exactly like the pain of that broom hitting my back when I fainted. I forced myself to go to the bathroom. I punched the mirror causing it to break instantly. My fist was covered in my blood from the glasses impact.
I grabbed a sharp shard and started cutting at my skin.
It didn't really hurt as I went deeper, it made me not think of Alexander. The feeling of this is familiar considering I've been cutting since I came out. No one knows this though. Not even Peggy. At this point I don't care about what others think and say about the cuts. I just want to take my mind off of Alex. Cutting deeper took away the pain I had.

Alex's POV
"You told him!!" I shouted standing up. She stood up to, tears were still scrolling down her face.
"I'm sorry! I thought you were cheating! He deserved to know!" She replied back. That's true but I shrugged that thought off.
"It's ok Mari.. Just please open the portal back... I need to talk to him. The Zodiac god knows what's going on through his brain right now."
I said rubbing my hair back and forth and the only thing that kept popping up in my head was John. She slowly nodded, and opened the portal back to the island and we went to where John was. Well not really, he was in the bathroom.. the portal took us outside the bathroom door.
"I should stay back.. it's really not my place." Mari added running away down the stairs before me giving her an answer. I softly knocked on the door.
I heard sniffles and moving glass?
"Y-yes?" I heard his voice reply. I could tell he was hiding his emotions yet again. That's a habit that John does.
"John.. Angel it's me, can we talk?" I asked softly.
No answer.
"Johnny.. I know what you're probably thinking but trust me I didn't cheat on you I would never.."
No answer.
That's when I caved in and pushed the door open.
I looked at the bathroom to see, glass shards everywhere, with blood drippings all surrounding. That's the odd thing of the bathroom interior, but I saw a sad ..no depressed crying John cuddled himself up in a little ball in the bathtub, which also had red spots.
"Johnny.." I grabbed his wrist softly he immediately flung it away. Not even looking at me.
"Look Angel.. What you saw is a huge misunderstanding." I tried to reassure him.
"Misunderstanding?!?" He screamed looking at my eyes. I saw how hurt he looked his emerald green eyes were just depressing, and bloody red.. like he'd been crying for decades.
"A misunderstanding is a wrong quiz grade. You cheated on me! You're son looks up to you Alex.
What is he going to think of you when he finds out? The one time you leave us.. you decide to cheat!? Unforgivable." He rolled his eyes, but it caused more tears to fall down his face. I looked over at his hands and noticed very large and deep cuts on his forearms.
"John! Why did you do this to yourself!?" I asked, trying to holding him but he flinched back again.
"Now you care how I would feel right?" He asked. That gave me a strike to the heart.
"Angel.."
"Stop calling me that!! You probably called that other boyfriend of yours the same thing." He said crossing his arms making his cuts a little less noticeably.
Did he cut himself because of me?
We heard several knocks on our door.
"Dads.. Is everything okay?" We heard Phillip ask through the door.
"Pip everything is fine just leave your dads some along time okay?" John replied back. I heard Pip sniffle but right now all I care about is John.
"Ange- John.. please baby if you could let me explain-."
"No. I am done with all of your explanations." He stood up from the bathtub getting ready to walk out of the room.
He opened the door, before leaving he said.. "Congratulations Alexander Hamilton. You officially broke my heart."

A/N
Welp...
bunny out🐰💨