Chapter 15

Alex's POV
John giggled as everyone stared at us in the kitchen. Especially since Lafayette and Hercules were practically taking notes on everything. John prepared everything in a fast manner, on the dining table. Geez that boy, he's perfect In literally anything.
He took of his apron as he set the pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice on the table.
"Dig in everyone." He beamed. I immediately sat down next to him as everyone ran to there seats.
Literally everyone was falling in love with the food. It was amazing...
"J-John! How did you.. when did you.. learn to cook?" Peggy asked in between bites.
"I've always known Pegs.. I just never cooked for others." He says taking a bite off of a strawberry.
"So did you tell Washington that you weren't going to school?" Aaron asked me pouring himself a glass of orange juice.
"I'll be sure to call him before first period.." I tell him. He nodded softly while staring at Theodosia. Who I've  never really seen before.
Everyone was just invested in the food, not really paying attention. John just smiled brightly. His smile made my heart beat faster. 
"So Alex.. where are we going to go for the plan?' Lafayette asked everyone gave him a death glare except John who didn't know about the "new" plan yet.
Lafayette immediately found out what he said and covered his mouth.
"You heard.. nothing" he says. Aaron stands up and looks straight at me.
"What plan?" He asked directly in a deep tone. I stand up.
"It's none of your concern Burr." I reply giving everyone a signal to leave. Everyone caught it except John who instead started cleaning the table and removing the plates.
"I deserve to know Alex.. I'm your cousin." He replied trying to convince me.
"2nd cousin; it's really none of your business to begin with."
Theodosia tried to get Aaron to calm down but it wasn't working.
"Sweet Jesus... Alex I'll tell George about this if you don't tell me."
No; he can't tell George, although I can trust him with my life, he can't know he's the government he might tell the other senators and secretary's of state who would hunt us down. Unless I come up with yet another lie.
"Fine. It's a plan to buy our own house in another state of Scorp... Happy?" I sighed while passing John my plates and smiling. He gave a confused eye, course he didn't know about the real plan.
"Then why were you so defensive about to?" Aaron crossed his arms.
"It was supposed to be a surprise news to you and George.." I lied again. I'm such a good liar!
"Ok.. Alexander." He says softly grabbing Theodosia's hand in his and leading her into his room. Once his door closed John lightly slammed his hands on the table In front of me.
"What plan Alexander? You never told me about leaving Washington's place to get another one." He said rapidly Incase someone else heard. I placed my hands on his and looked into his eyes.
" Listen Johnny, it's our plan to run away." I whispered.
"Remember? When you told me about your parents.." I mumbled parents hoping he doesn't think of anything in that way. He's going to be safe now, I'll be sure of it. He sighed.
"Alexander are you serious? I thought you were only joking... I mean don't get me wrong I'd like going to other countries and starting our own but"
I cut him off with a soft kiss on his lips.
"I am serious about that.. but don't worry about it, just be your adorable self." I grinned and pat his head like a little kid. He crossed his arms making a pouting face because he thinks I'm bullying his height. Which his height is perfect to me. Just very short enough for me to hold him. He quickly gave me a soft peck on my cheek as he finished up the dishes. Breakfast was amazing.. how many times I've said that? It was around 8 and I texted Washington about skipping
Alex- Hey George! Going to skip today with Lafayette and Maria, gonna help the others get settled in.
                                          Washington-that's Fine                             Alexander I'll just say you are here on your record.

Alex-Thanks.

I swear he really is the father figure in my life I just won't admit it to anyone.  Can't believe I'm going to leave this place. Been here since birth. But I'll do anything for John, I can safely say inside I love him.

A/N
AHAHAHHAHA HE LOVES HIM😭😭
Sorry I love lams💕
But yeah! Next chapter comes up soon💯