Chapter 3

Alex's POV
RINGGGGGGG
The bell finally rang, which means we can go to Sagit. I'll admit it might be kinda fun to see a new place. Even though we might get caught.
Maria Lafayette and I run towards the back of Maria's house.
" Alright, so all I have to do is open the portal to Sagit.." Maria whispers.
Lafayette starts jumping up and down like a child. "You can do it Maria!!"'
She nods and starts whispering something to herself, then all of the sudden a blue arrow appears and it opens to a door.
"There's your portal.. now open the door and it will lead us to a random place in Sagit." Maria smiles.
I hesitantly open it. All I see is a blue light. It sucks all three of us. We fall, it seems like we've been falling for eternity. When all of the sudden we see a school. And a group of three kids. We fall on our faces, Infront of those three kids.
" Are you alright?" A voice asks me.
I look up and see the most beautiful boy I have ever seen in my life reaching his hand out to me.
He has amazing emerald green eyes that I got lost in, his curly brownish hair flowing with the wind, and ahhh his freckles, they were splattered across his cheeks like paint, it matched him.
"Oh u-uhm y-yes," I stuttered. I grabbed his hand.
It fit perfectly into mine.
He smiled. He had such a beautiful smile. That image couldn't leave my mind.
"Uhm where did you guys come from?" The girl standing next to him asked us.
" We are from Scrop.. we came to see how Sagit looks like." Maria told them.
"Well I'm John." The freckled boy said.
John.. everything about him was just perfect.
"I'm Hercules, but you can call me Herc." The taller guy said.
"And Peggy!" The girl yelled.
"I-I'm Alexander, call me Alex though." I stuttered; god why am I so nervous around John, he is shorter than me.
"Oui oui I'm Lafayette!" Laf stated while staring at Herc.
"I'm Maria" She tells them confidently.
"So, do you guys want to hang out?" Peggy asked us.
I looked at Laf and Maria.
"Sure!!" They both said at the same time. I smiled. I get to know John more.

John's POV
Lafayette, Maria and Alexander. The people from Scorp. Meaning their scorpions. I have never met anybody with another zodiac sign.
Alexander made me squeal, on the inside though nobody heard it but me. Alexander was honestly the most attractive man I have ever seen. He is much much taller than me, and he's a Scorpio. It will never work..
Peggy led us all to her house where her sister, Eliza, sat there in the living room staring at all of us.
"Hey John, Herc, who are these people..?" Eliza asked. She's homeschooled so she doesn't go to our school.
"I'm Alexander" Alex states reaching out to shake her hand.
"Eliza."
Maria eyes fixated on Eliza's. From the way she looked at her I could tell she fell in love. Which is sad  since they would actually look cute together.
"I'm M-Maria.." She murmured.
Eliza immediately grabbed Maria's hand. "I'm Elizabeth, but call me Eliza."
Weird Eliza never tells anybody her real name.
Silence filled the rooms as Eliza and Maria stared at eachother.
"WELL THEN!" Peggy broke the silence.
"Let's go to my room guys.."
I nodded, we went upstairs except for Maria who stayed downstairs with Eliza.
I pulled out my drawing pad, I wanted to finish the turtle I started drawing in poetry. In the corner of my eye I saw Alexander staring at me. I feel my cheeks heat up. My hand started shaking a little but I tried to focus. Hercules and Lafayette seemed to be talking a lot, while Peggy just fell asleep. Typical Pegs.
"So.. what are you drawing John?" Alexander asked me. I looked up at him.
"Uhm.. a turtle.. their my favorite." I muttered. Quickly looking back down at my drawing.
I was confident before, why am I getting nervous now?
"I could tell.. it's cute." He whispered. I couldn't understand the last word he said. But I shrugged it off.
Hercules and Lafayette were giggling together, it was also cute.. I like shipping people as you can see.
" so.. what do you like to do Alexander?" I asked
She scooted a little closer to me, which caused my cheeks to heat up more. What game is he trying to play?
"Well John, my passion is to write, and argue.. What about you?" He responded.
"Well, my passion is to draw, but I also like to sing a little.." i whispered
"Really? That's cool John." He smiled placing his hand on mine.
My cheeks were tomatoes at this point. His hand was a little warm, while mines was cold. I liked it, he stared into my eyes, gosh his brown eyes, I have never seen such eyes. He slowly started to lean in;
Then suddenly,
"Okay! I'm awake!!" Peggy screamed.
Really Peggy, I think Alex was about to kiss me.
When Peggy woke up I immediately removed my hand and moved a little far from Alex. As much as I want to, nothing can happen between us. That's how it has to be.

Authors note-
Ahh Lams😍
Welp we shall see what happens next..
To be continued..