Hadrevia

Paring- Hadrian x Mevia

Requested by-Loaqis

(3rd POV)

Hadrian and I run down the hall to our seats in the arena hand in hand. We giggle as we think about how Jesse is going to be put in the coal mines with the rest of her pathetic friends. We sit down next to Auto and Hadrian announces the game to begin. We laugh as Jesse walks in flabbergasted that her arena has nothing in it. As the walls come down we watch to see the big strong girl who's name I can't remember walk up to Jesse with a sword in hand. Just as we think she is gonna strike her down she hands her sword.

"That's bull crap." We hear from the stands.

"Come on Mevia we have a job to do." Hadrian says.

(Hadrian POV)

"We had a deal Jesse! And you ruined it!" I yell.

"We will not be your slaves anymore Hadrian. We ALL are going home." Jesse says.

"I've heard enough." I yell. I grab a diamond sword and lunge at Jesse who takes her stone sword out and fights me.

" You should smile pretty and watch your back!" I say and push her on her back and then Mevia comes up and attacks her with two axes. Her sword brakes and Mevia ends her.

She spawns back in the spawn area. I run over to Mevia and give her a quick peck on the lips.

"We did it sweetheart." I say.

Just as we are about to take everyone to the mines the devil herself comes back in wearing Tims armor.

"It's not over Hadrian." She says.

As she's not expecting it Mevia builds a obsidian box and traps Jesse in it.

"Well that settles it. EVERYONE LINE UP FOR THE MIN-"

Jesse walks out of the box.

"N-n-o HOW?" Mevia says as she attacks her and losses. I see her spawn again and I get anger in my eyes. We start battling on a obsidian bridge.

"The thing is Hadrian if you mess with one member of the order of the stone, you mess with all of us." Jesse says. She apprehends me and I fall. I see the smirk on her face as I get crushed by the blocks. I respawn next to Mevia.

                             •••

Jesse finally comes to talk to us.

"So guys would you rather fight 100 chicken sized zombies or 10 zombie sized chickens?" She says.

We hesitantly say "10 zombie sized chickens."

Then, not a second after we are teleported to a obsidian box with 10 zombie sized chickens.

Mevia and I look at eachother in disgust. 

I look at Mevia and then smile.

"Well at least I got trapped here with the person who means the most to me."

She smiles before taking a seat next to and laying her head on my shoulder.

A/N

Yeah yeah. I know it's been like 6 years since I updated but I finally did. I know this ones a bit short but ya know. At least I updated. Feel free to request. I think I'm going to be ending this soon so request what you want before I'm not taking them anymore. Thanks for reading have a good day.

~Soren_MCSM_Trashbag