Radar x Lukas

(Radar POV)

It's prom and I can't get the courage to ask the person I want to go with to go with me. Yes, I love Lukas is one of the most popular guys in school but he's come out as bisexual. Which is the same I classify myself. Although that made some people hate him he had the ocelots to back him up. Now I'm feeling helpless. My best friend Jesse has already asked Petra to the dance and she said yes. I was so happy for him I wish I could get the courage to ask Lukas.

"Bye Jesse!" I say as I walk home.

I sigh and straighten my bow tie. I start walking to my house i get pushed into a tree.

"I see your alone nerdy boy. How about we do some adjustments to your glasses or maybe even your face?" He says as he smiles evilly at me. feel goosebumps rise on my arms as I brace myself when I hear someone scream

"AIDEN STOP!"

As I open my eyes is Lukas. He pulls Aiden away from me, grabs my arm and pulls me up.

"Are you ok Radar?" He says to me. I stare into his handsome blue eyes.

"Y-yes I'm ok thank you L-Lukas." I say.
He laughs.
"Radar you don't have to be nervous around me! I'm not going to hurt you like that punk Aiden over there would do to you." He says.

"You know I've always wanted to try a bow tie but I just don't think I could pull it off." He said.

"I didn't ether but I tried it and it kinda just became my thing." I laugh.
He smiles.

"Hey, I can walk you to your house if you want me too?"

"Yeah! That would be great!"

As we walked home I learned lots about Lukas. He has quite the hair routine in the morning! I told him about my dog bone who is just a puppy. We talked about our interests and a bit about the LGBT community. I was dreading when we were going to get to my house.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Radar!" Lukas says.

He winks at me and walks away. My heart melts I'm helpless~ I think as I walk inside

(Lukas POV)

Oh. My. Goodness. Radar is amazing! I defiantly asking him to prom. OH! I know! I better get home and start making it!

                                •••

(Radars POV)

"Jesse I'm not joking! He really walked me home and we talked and he's so amazing!" He looked at me and then looked over my shoulder.

"You mean the same Lukas that's walking over here with the ocelots right now?"
"Sorry bud I'm going to leave this for you." Jesse gets up and walks away.
"JESSE-H-hi Lukas." I say.

"Hey Radar Umm I have something for you."
He hands me a bow with little Dinosaurs on it. Then he hands me a sign that said,

I spied this Bow tie, with my eyes and I knew it was for my guy..... Prom?

My face lights up as I look up to Lukas.

"Yes! Of course I will go to prom with you Lukas!!" I jump up and hug him. He stuffers a laugh but then hugs me back.

That prom night was. AMAZING! It was the best night of my life! Who knew that my true love asked me to prom. A few years later Lukas and I get married! We bought a house and we couldn't be happier!

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense cause I'm really tired. Well next week I'm doing a OC x Female Jesse! Hope you all have a good Spring break!

~Soren_MCSM_Trashbag