LukasofSpades P.2

ChicatheBarkiplier
(Lights POV)

I start training outside my house. I can feel the sweat dripping down my forehead. As I take a break I feel like someone is watching me. I hear someone chuckle and by that I can tell it is Lukas.

"Hey, you know when you watch me you distract me?"

"Yeah, I know." Lukas says slyly.

I walk over to him, pin him against a wall, and give him a quick kiss on the lips. We let go and I smile.

"Come on you've got to get ready for school love." He sings. I laugh and run into my house and quickly take a shower. Then I put on my regular outfit a grey sweatshirt, Jeans, and then my tie up boots. Then I brush out my shirt hair, grab my backpack and then I leave for school.

(Aidens POV)

I saw them kiss. Light is the most beautiful girl in the world and she will be mine. Lukas stole her from me and I will find a way to get her back even if that means me killing my way to get to her. I will find a way. I stalk back over the mia and Gill and walk to the lunch line. We will find a way even if it means I die.

(Lights POV)

Lukas and I walk to his house hand in hand. In the other I carry my current art project that I feel very proud of. About everyone has complimented it which makes me feel great. It's a drawing of what I feel like on the inside. It has a combination of pink, purple, black, gold, silver, etc. I laugh as I splatter a bit of more paint on the page. Lukas brings me some snacks and we sit on the couch and watch our favorite show. He puts my arm around me and pulls me close to him.

"I hope I never have to let go of you Light. Your the light in my life." He says. I smile and snuggle into his arms and fall asleep.

•••

"Bye Lukas!" I say as we walk to our different stations at the gym I walk to mine and sit down and start to meditate. About a half and hour into meditating I hear a door slam.I can hear people scream. All I can think about is Lukas. Is he alright I have to get out of this room and look for him. So that's what I do I quietly open the door and sneak out.

I tiptoe ever so quietly down the hallway. I hear someone screaming at someone else. I look around the corner and I see Aiden screaming at Lukas. I about scream as I rundown the hallway.

"Hold it right there light." Aiden says. He has a sword. I put my hands up and stay still.

"Light!" Lukas says.
"Shut up pretty boy." Aiden responds.

"Aiden please you don't have to do this!"

"It's the only way people like you will see me for real! Light I love you and I won't let this dirt bag who doesn't know how to treat a girl like you be with you."

"You do NOT talk about Lukas like that Aiden!" I say!

After that I have had enough. I start using my Kung-fu moves and apprehend him. He struggles under my grip. My cheek is cut but I'll just get it stitched. We stay like that until people come and take him away.

"Light I was so scared I was gonna lose you!" Lukas says.

"I was too Lukas, but we're ok now and that's all that matters."

We grab hands and walk away knowing we have the trust of our lives in each others hands.

A/N
Sorry this one was late I had a sleepover last night! Here you go part two of Lukasofspades! Hope you liked it! Next is a Radar X Lukas and then An Oc x Female Jesse! Till next week!

Soren_MCSM_Trashbag