OC x Radar

Prompt-none

Requested by- DaphneBoyden
Ship Maddie(OC) x Radar

Maddie's POV

   I'm standing by the edge of the mushroom patch just waiting to grab some! People think I would kill them for one but inside I could never do that. I hate showing my soft side I mostly show my crazy psychotic side. I could also have a soft side for people who can't defend themselves. I twirl my Purple and brown in circles. I hate this tank top and orange pants! I wish I had my real clothes back. As I'm sitting there I see some new people walk in. A ginger, a girl with a red hair clip, a villager I think, this tough looking guy, and this really cute.. WAIT! I mean really Hansom- NO! Really geeky there we go kid with glasses who looks petrified to be here. I glance over at him and his friends. They start walking over to me. Grrreeaatttt I think now I have to socialize. I blow my bubblegum into a bubble then pop it. The hair clip girl is the first to

"My Name is Jesse" the girl says.

I roll my eyes, "the names Maddie whatcha want"
I say as I crack my knuckles.

"These are my other friends Jack, Nerm, Petra, and Radar." Jesse says.

"Cool. " I say. I mentally take note to remember Radars name and to talk to him
"So, why are you here" Jack asks.

"Well sir, the real question is why are you guys here" I say. I care more about what happened to the fresh meat than what happened to me."

"The Admin sent us here because we wouldn't cooperate with him." Jesse says.

"Ohh another one of those many people" I say. "Just like me."

"Well it was nice talking to you we are going to go talk to someone else" Jesse says.

"Peace." I say.

Then they left. I missed the of the little glasses guy. Lean on the wall just starting off into space thinking of how nice it would be to have my chainsaw back. Wearing my cheerleading uniform.Until all of a sudden Radar comes over and scares the living soul out of me.

    "Hi" he says. I jump.

"Holy snackburglers" Maddie exclaims!

"S-sorry did I s-scare you, Maddie? Am I right?" Radar said.

"You scared me alright, and yes the names Maddie" I Say.

"Well I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. He says. "My Name is R—"

"Radar I overheard Jesse say your name" I blush a little

"O-oh ok" Radar says. We both stand awkwardly after that not knowing what to say. Then I think of something, something I haven't shown anyone. I don't know if I should trust Radar. Before I show him I am going to get to know him better. We talk for hours we have more in common than we know. Before I hear Jesse say

"Radar come on its time to go to the cells." He sighs before saying

"Bye Maddie I will see you later." As if I'm que he leaves.

I guess I better go as well.

                              •
Radar and I have been talking for more than two hours. I decide I'm going to show him my secret hideout.

"Come with me Radar I'm going to show you something" I say. He obeys And follows me. I make sure none else is watching as we slip behind a wall and run to an unknown destination. We run, until I see that clay block I remove everyday to get away from the world. I break that block, collect it, and then jump into the hole. Radar follows. Then I put the block back up. Maddie jumps down off the ladder and enters what she calls her pent house.

Radar started to observe his surroundings. He saw a couch with what looks like 3 shelves of books, a small farm, but, no weapons. This surprised Radar sense she seemed in his best of terms describing her 'badass'.

"Like it" I say.

"Of course Maddie! I absolutely love it" Radar says. His cheeks look a tint of red but I just ignore it. We both sit on the couch and look at each other. Radar is the first to speak.

"Your not as mean as you seem Maddie". Radar says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I can see it in your eyes."

I blush at his words. "Radar....." I start. But he continues to talk.

"Your Hair is like a stream of chocolate milk with the silk of a current of violets" he says as our eyes meet.

"Your eyes shine brighter than any gem or emerald or in a cave in moonlight" he continues as our lips meet. We share a short kiss before breaking looking the opposite direction and blushing. I grab Radars hand and hug him.

"I love you Radar" I say.

"I love you too Maddie."

Radar looks at me with what looks like question in his eyes.

"Maddie, why do you wear those bands around your wrists?"
Maddie looks down with pain in her eyes.

"Radar.... They hide my scars" I say. A tear slipping down my face. Radar I think I'm going to tell you about my past so you can know why I'm this way"

I sigh, and start to explain. She start to explain my family and how She used to be very intelligent. How She was shy until she joined the cheerleading squad and how that made her a bubbly energetic girl. She told Radar about that practice that made one of her teammates badly injured. And how She felt so bad about that. How that caught the attention of a man. How he offered her a job and she being vulnerable at that moment accepted. How she was imprisoned by Romeo just because he was a sore loser.How she keeps her shy and loving personality inside and becomes a rough on the outside to keep herself safe. She tells Radar about her family. She explains even though She was a smart girl in the past she not that girl anymore. She tell him Everything.

"And that's my story" I explain.

Radar takes time to enter all of that into his system. He sighs and hugs Maddie. I've had a rough life too Maddie but now that I found you it's not so bad anymore."They hug for a moment before letting go.

"Strawberry's" Maddie offers. Radar beams!

"Strawberries I love strawberries absolutely."

They sit and talk and eat strawberry's until we hear a loud BOOM! We run upstairs to see what it was. The whole Sunshine institute was basically destroyed. Radar grabbed Maddie's hand and pulled her to his group of Friends.

"RADAR!! There you are where have you- Oh! Maddie nice to see you! Let's get out of here"

The whole group follows prisoner X as Radar and Maddie take it. As they are running out Maddie spots it! Her Goodnight Saw! She lets go of Radars hand and runs after it. She grabs it and starts attacking everyone who came her way. They finally made it to the maze. This group didn't know what next crazy obstacles that would come their way. But at least they knew that they would never leave each others sides especially Maddie and Radar.

A/N
This update took me forever!! I hope this satisfies you DaphneBoyden I didn't add some things about Maddie just so the story could go along easier! Anyway! The next Update is going to be another OC X Radar then I Have one requested for Lukasofspades! Hope you all enjoyed! Till next time ~Soren_MCSM_Trashbag