LukasofSpades

Requested by-ChicatheBarkiplier

(Lights POV)

Today Lukas and I are being put together in a special class because of our amazing G.P.A. I'm really excited to have a class with him. I grab his hand and we walk to school. As we walk to the classroom someone I don't recognize comes to talk to us.

"H-hi my name is Alexander do you know where the room 66 is?"

"Yeah! That's where we're going come along with us!"

He follows us until we get into the classroom. Lukas and I sit down holding hands and wait for the class to start. Aiden is the last person that walks into class. The door shuts loudly and forcefully.

As all the shades are shut and the lights are turned off I feel a cold breeze. Then I feel myself levitating and moving slowly up into the air. My arms and head back staring up at the ceiling. I feel my outfit change and I stop in a corner and a very bright light is shined on me. Everyone gasps when they see me. I guess I'm an angel now?

I have on a beautiful white almost bridal looking dress. With a white halo over my head. My hair is still short by miraculously curled into little strands.
Lukas walks up to me.

"Light! How did you do that?"
"I don't know but I do have an objective in my head somehow. It's like I was meant to lead this class or something."

Just as I say that everyone thinks of something they're afraid of. I didn't even have to say it. Even Alexander. This is really creepy. I'm really worried for them.

"Hey guys?" I say but no response.
This time I shake Lukas.
"Time to wake up?"
He doesn't respond.
"GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!"
I say and slap him across the face.
Still no response.

I sigh and sit down trying to think how to get them all out of this daze.
Cold water?
Nah
Cooking?
No.
Slapping them again?
That didn't work the first time.

I continue to sit there trying to think of what I could do. Then it came to me. From my favorite princess movie. Snow White. Her prince awakens her by a kiss so maybe this then I could do that vice versa? I guess it's worth a shot.

I fly over to Lukas and kiss him on the lips. After I finish I stay there for a few moments and his eyes flutter open.

"L-light?" He says. He stands up and hugs me.
"LIGHT! I love you so much! You are so beautiful!"

Then he kisses me. By that time everyone had woken up and was watching us. It was pretty embarrassing. As I changed back into my original form I hear the school announcers go off.

"Have a great summer students!"

We all celebrate and run out of school.

"I get to have my bright light around me all summer. I can't wait."

I jump on his back and he gives me a piggyback ride home.

A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Requests are open so feel free to request! Hope you all had a great week! I will see you soon!

~Soren_MCSM_Trashbag