Chapter 1- The Mission

Everyone found out that Lotor had evil plans but no one knew exactly what. Allura did fall in love with him and then flipped him (just like the series showed) but she is not the blue lion. Lance is blue and Keith is still red. Based off of my own little plot thingy. Forgive me if it sucks!!!

Keith was currently at the training deck, on level 6. Lance walks in and sees Keith training without a shirt on. "Damn..." he thought. "Keith looks kinda hot..." he quickly shakes his head of the enticing thoughts. "Shiro, Allura, meeting with keith" he mumbles.

"Hey, Keith!" Lance's shouts.

"Huh? Oh, End training sequence" Keith commands while panting. "What do you want Lance?"

"Uhh Sh-shiro and Allura need to talk to you. Something about pods and the blades and other stuff..." Lance responds trailing off, trying not to look at Keith's hot, sweaty body, and his gorgeous, muscular arms, and the way he-

"Hm. I'll be there in a second. Oh, and Lance?" Keith suddenly says.

"Y-yes" Lance studders as Keith walks up to him. "Try not to stare too much" Keith says in a low voice while smirking.

He leaves the room after grabbing his shirt and sweat towel, leaving a flustered Lance behind. As Keith walked to the main room of the castle the images of what he just did runs through his mind. "Did I seriously just say that!?" He mumbles to himself while blushing. Before he knows it he's already in front of Shiro and Allura.

"Keith, you finally made it" Shiro says smiling. He nods his head towards Allura as she starts listing off the information that they have.

"Okay, we know that Lotor has been gathering some quintessence and we know where he is located but we need more information on what he's gonna do next. That's why we need you. You will spy on Lotor. Yes, we have some galra spies already but you are the most stealthy."

"What about Voltron?" Keith asks. It was a valid question. If he were to spy on Lotor that would mean being stationed there. No Keith- no voltron.

"Well, you will be there for 4 days" Allura states while looking at Shiro. "Dont worry. We know that he is not planning on fighting with us for a while. He's too busy trying to gather quintessence."

Keith nods at this. "You will be leaving in an hour. We have a pod almost ready for your departure" Shiro states with a serious face. To be honest Shiro was worried. His little Red will be going on this dangerous mission. Zarkon was hard enough and now we need to deal with his rotent, spoiled son. He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't hesitant about allowing Keith to go on this mission.

Keith left the room in order to get ready with the little time he had. He packed his things, the little amount he had (weapons, rations ect) and was now walking to the pod station. On the way there he bumped into Shiro.

"Hey, keith. I was on my way to see you off" Shiro forced a smile, obviously worried.

Keith lays a hand on Shiros shoulder. "Dont worry. I'll come back safe" he says with a small smile. Shiro couldn't help but suddenly hug him. "You better.." Shiro whispers into his ear as Keith wraps his arms around Shiros neck. "I will.."

He puts Keith down and walks with him to the pods. He can't help but have a bad feeling about the whole situation.

Shiro was lost in thought before he heard Coran.
"Well Keith, you are finally here! Are you ready for your glorious mission?" Coran says in his always-so-enthusiastic voice.
Keith just responds with a 'mhmm' and steps into a pod but not before saying his final goodbye to his Shiro.

As Keith got ready to go, Coran went over the plans once more. "Contact us twice a day. Alright?"
"Sure, gotcha." And with that, Keith was on his way.

Allura and Shiro told everyone else after Keith had left, knowing that if they were notified beforehand that they'd throw a fit and try to convince them for Keith to stay. Especially Lance. Even though it was kinda all-for-naught because the rest still threw a tantrum about Keith leaving.

Shiro shared looked of reassurance to Lance, knowing that they both cared for Keith more than anyone else in the group.

The plan was just about full-proof
Now all that was left was not getting caught.