11. Unknown truth: part 2

(Jasmine POV)

When I woke up, Stefan was right beside me with his arms around my waste. It took me a few minutes to see that Stefan is completely shirtless and had no pants on. My face was burning hot red, WHY THE HELL IS HE NAKED!!! Well at lest he has boxes on him (not that I was looking down or anything, I …I just know…). I tried to get out of his embrace, not that I want to leave but if someone walks in, I don’t know what they might think. I pulled myself off of his strong grip, but I couldn’t budge at all; then I turned my body to face him. I pocked him on the cheek to see if I could wake him up, but all I did was make him roll over on top of me. (>////<) He is way too heavy and this is going to get even worse. Well, at least nobody is- “Master Stefan, Mistress Jasmine, I brought you some… oh my… sorry I interrupted… please excuse me” NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!  THIS IS THE WORSED TIMING EVER! “THIS is not what you think!! I tried to get out of Stefan’s grip, but he rolled over and this is how I got like this. Now, please help me” she laughed a little before she gently stabbed him on the side and woke him up with a little shock the made him fall off his bed. I laughed so hard that even I fell of the bed. I heard Stefan laugh from the other side of the bed, “this is what you get for laughing at me” he said as he got up from the ground, “well ha, ha, but what I would like to know is why you are half naked?” he looked down to see that he was only wearing boxers, “we-well you see… it was hot and I striped down so I could cool down and-” his face turned to all shades of red. I started laughing again. He walked over to my side and helped me up.

We got changed and had breakfast, and then I remembered about what me and Stefan are going to do today. I went back into the room and sat down on the bed. A few hours later, Stefan came walking in and Emma was right behind him. “Are you ready?” I looked at him then realize the time. Thanks time, I really wanted time to go fast. I got up and was ready to leave.

Before we left the room, Stefan told me to put on perfume. He said that it will hide me human sent but only for about three hours.

We walked down the empty hallways to see Stefan’s father, Lord Lucifer Von Helsing. I am very nerves about seeing him. Before I knew it, I was right in front of a door with two soldiers standing beside the door. “Master Stefan, mistress Jasmine and Lady Emma, are you here to see Lord Helsing?” I looked at Stefan hopping that he can take me away, I am not ready to see him. “Yes, I am here to see my father” screw it, JUST.KILL.ME!!!

One of the soldiers opened the door for us and Emma, Stefan and I walked in the room. The room is well lit up from the sunlight that flowed through the velvet cretins, and there, standing by the window, is a tall man with black hair and a silver complexion. The man turns to face us with a smile on his face. “Well hello, you must be Jasmine; may name is Lucifer Von Helsing. I am the father of Stefan and Wolf” Stefan’s father is very kind and gentle, but in a way, he gave off a sad and loving feeling. We talked about how Stefan and I met and how we spent our life together. The man had a bright smile that lit up everything and his sweet laughed filled the air with joy and grace. About an hour later, Emma, Stefan and I left the room saying our goodbye, but…

“Jasmine; would you mind coming here for a minute” said Stefan father. Stefan grabbed my arm and told me in his eye “don’t” but all I did was giving a smile to tell him that it is alright. I walked up to him and he turned to Stefan and Emma “you can leave us alone for awhile” and with that little comment, Stefan’s faces turned into fear and rage, “I’m sorry father, but Jasmine stays with me; so where ever she goes, I go with her”. My cheeks turned red at the thought of me and Stefan going to the same places together, holding hand and…. I’m just going to shut up now. Anyhow, I told Stefan that I would be okay, but he refuses to believe that I would. Then all of a sudden, the doors slammed open and Stefan went flying out the door, and Emma ran over to help him, but then turned to remember that I was still in the room, but the doors shut on them before they could come back in. Well that was a… amazing exit. I looked at Lucifer and he told me to sit down. The air that once was filled with joy is now filled with and dark aura that hides a lot of secrets, at least, that’s how I think it is.

“Jasmine, you are a human, aren’t you?” my eyes widen with surprise, how did he know? He crossed his legs and looked at me with determination. “I knew it, ‘like father, like son’ they would say. You remind me of my first love, but I found out that you where human because of your eyes; the look in your eyes, the way you always look at him, that’s a look only a human would give”. His dark purple eyes dug deep into me, reading everything about me, but my thoughts where somewhere else. His first love? Who is she? “What was her name?” I asked without thinking about it.

“Marry… Marry Rosaline Clockwork”

How did he…? It couldn’t be… he couldn’t….

(Stefan POV)

They have been in there for awhile. I’m getting scared that something might have happened to her, what if she is torched or raped, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I DON’T WANT TO THINK ABOUT!!!

The door opened and Jasmine came walking out. She looked down and confused. “Jasmine, baby, are you okay?” She looked up and she gave me the best smile she could, “I’m fine”, she tried to hide it, but I know that was a lie. We never talked at all when we were walking back to the room. Emma left to get dinner started, but I know that Emma wanted to stay and confect her, but she need to do her job too. The room was filled with an awkward silence “Jasmine….” She did not answer. What happened to my little flower?