52

X A N D R A

Will you be mine?

Will you be mine?

Will you be mine?

Will you be mine?

Will you be mine?

Will you be mine?

So many combinations, and yet the only combination I liked was the choice and selection of his words. Shawn wanted me. SHAWN WANTED ME!!

Me!!

If someone would've told me that in some months, I would get a beautiful person, who would like me for being me, I would've laughed like a maniac. Fine. I would've said something sad and philosophical, I know. Same thing.

And now, here I was, sitting with a gorgeous guy, who liked me and wanted me, who just proposed me in the most beautiful way. Under the shimmering and glittering stars. The stars seemed to shine more brighter, and the lake seemed to be clapping with it's current. Was this how it felt to be in love?

"I'm waiting..", Shawn trailed off, his eyes widening. "It's okay if you can't accept me. I mean I know I'm not good eno-"

Without letting him complete his sentence, I jumped up and hugged him.

"Well, even this is fine.", he chuckled. I gave him a sloppy kiss on his cheek before kissing him passionately.

"Weaaarrr the ringgg furssst.", he spoke in between and I slapped him on his head, earning an eye roll in return.

I broke the kiss and looked at the ring in his hand. It was made up of platinum, with half a heart shape in between, made of ruby. I looked at him in confusion.

"The other half?", I asked and he grinned that child like grin I was so in love with.

"Here.", he held out his other hand and there it was, a ring slightly large in size, but the other half of the heart in same size as mine.

"I'll wear it.", I grinned and took the ring, which he very smartly took away.

"Nope. Nope. I'll help you in wearing it.", he smiled and put the ring on my finger.

"It's so beautiful.", I squealed.

"Yeah. It is.", Shawn agreed and I glared at him. "I mean not more than you."

I laughed.

The drive back home was more beautiful and exciting. Shawn was mine after all!

I bet everyone who was reading our story wanted a Shawn like him for themselves, too!

When we reached home, Shawn kissed me goodbye and I went inside, only to go up to my room and peep from the window.

Shawn looked up and laughed.

"Sleep well, baby.", he gave a flying kiss.

"You too, babe.", I returned one flying kiss.

"Babe, huh?", he smirked and I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Whatever."

"I'll come tomorrow. Be ready, we're going out tomorrow, too.", he got inside the jeep. The jeep was officially his.

"Kay. Kay.", I replied and waved him goodbye.

Every second that I was spending with him was special to me. And I always thanked God for sending him in my life.

Sometimes, I just wondered, what if I was never kidnapped? Maybe, I would never meet Shawn then. And this thinking always made me thank the holy stars that I was kidnapped.

Yeah, I was officially going mad.

*****