I will kick this door down

Chapter 16
!!!PLEASE VOTE!!!
Betty POV:
After all the stresses of yesterday it's nice to have a little bit of rest. I have a shower and get dressed in some of my casual clothes.

I walk to the lounge where Jughead was and got my phone. I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I finish making myself some toast and sit down and begin to eat it, until I hear a knock on the door. Weird. It can't be Sweet Pea, we're going to Joaquin and Moose's house in two hours, he'd be to early.

I open the door and am shocked to see Chic. I pull him inside and take him to the kitchen and give him my food, he probably hadn't eaten in a while.

Betty: what are you doing here? You can't be here. I tell him.
Chic: Betts, we can't leave you here alone.
Betty: Chic, Sweet Pea told you, I'm not alone. I have the Serpents by my side.
Chic: Betts! We're your family we can't just leave. He says in a louder tone.
Betty: it didn't seem that hard for you before! I yell at him. He looks down.
Betty: Look... it's safer for us all if you and Polly go to New York, I can deal with Hal and Alice. Just keep Polly safe.
Chic: I will. And Betts please, stay safe and if you ever need anything call us.
Betty: I will I say. He embraces me in a hug and then leaves.

I get a drink from the fridge and sit in the kitchen until Sweet Pea arrives.

He shortly arrives and I hop on his bike. After a 45 minuet drive, since there was a lot of traffic, we arrive. He gets off his bike first and helps me off. We ring their doorbell and we immediately see two little kids running to the door. Me and Sweet Pea look at each other and laugh.

The kids are to short to reach the door so Joaquin opens the door for them. Before I new it there was two pairs of arms wrapped around me, me and Sweet Pea both giggle.

"Aunty Betty, Aunty betty" is all we can hear the kids yelling. I go onto my knees and give the sweetly smiling kids a hug and carry them inside to the couch.

Joaquin and Moose's kids were absolutely beautiful, the girl, Daphne, had beautiful brown eyes and long dark brown hair with the utter most gorgeous dimples. The boy, Daniel, Had green eyes and short dark brown hair.

Daphne: we missed you Aunty Betty she says sitting on my lap.
Betty: I missed you all too.
Daniel: who is he? He says pointing to Sweet Pea I grin at Sweet Pea and he chuckles.
Betty: This is one of myself and your dads' friends. His name is Sweet Pea, if it's to hard to say call him slug. I giggle and I get a glare from Sweet Pea.
Sweet Pea: and if you ever get tired of saying Aunty Betty try snail. We both laugh at each other.

We sit down at the kitchen table and catch up with Joaquin and Moose, me and Sweet Pea both notice how tired they are so we offer to take them to the park.

Betty: hey kids, do you want to go to the park with me and Sweet Pea?
Daphne: slug? Sweet Pea glares at me.
Betty: Yes. They both nod their heads.
Betty: is it ok? I ask Joaquin and Moose they both say it's fine and mouth a "thank you" to us.

We begin our five minute walk to the park. Along the way I spot a little cafe, I ask the kids if they want a drink and they both say yes.

Betty: Sweets, do you want anything?
Sweet Pea: coffee would be great. Thanks Betts. I smile at him and order our drinks.

I give the kids there drinks and we continue to walk to the park. We soon arrive and the kids run to the swings, me and Sweet Pea take a seat on the bench's.

Betty: they've grown up so much since the last time I saw them. Sweet Pea smiles.
Sweet Pea: and did you really have to say slug? I laugh.
Sweet Pea: Now that we're alone how are you? With everything that's going on. If you say your fine I will tickle you in the middle of this park. We both laugh.
Betty: It's hard. I feel like I've lost all control and freedom. I can't leave the house with out a Serpent, I have my brother and sister leaving as soon as they came, my parents want to kill me, I have Malachi continuously hitting on me and I'm dating you. I laugh at the last part.