They want you dead

Chapter 14 
Jughead POV:

I woke up at 5am and decided to get a drink from the fridge. I walk out of my room and walk past the lounge, where I see a sleeping beauty. I see her laying on the couch and the blanket had fallen off her. I walk towards her and pick up the blanket and put it on her again. She was wearing a beautiful gown and her make up looked perfect and highlighted her perfect features. She looked stunning. I decided to go back to bed, I couldn't get her off my mind. Why does she have this effect on me?

Betty POV:

I woke up at 6am and realised I never got out of my dress or make up. I head to my bathroom and wash off all my make up, I then head to my room and change into my normal clothes. I hear a knock on the door so I quickly get an apple and walk out. Sweet Pea.

We walk to school and talk about last night.

Sweet Pea: how was last night? And did your make up crew calm down. We both laugh.
Betty: They kept yelling for the next two hours and last night was amazing. Moose proposed to Joaquin. I say whilst squealing.
Sweet Pea: woah, that's amazing. I miss them.
Betty: They miss you too. They wanted me to invite you to their house on Saturday.
Sweet Pea: are you going?
Betty: yeah of course.
Sweet Pea: I'll go too.

We arrive at school and everyone asked me how my night went.

The bell rings and I have media which I have with none of them, but I have it with Malachi. I sit at the back and unfortunately he sits next to me.

Betty: why out of all the places you had to sit here. I scoff.
Malachi: I'm not here to annoy you. I need to tell you something important.
Betty: mhh. I say, I doubt anything he has to say is important or worth my time. How I was wrong, very wrong.

Malachi: it's about your parents. I turn to face him.
Betty: what about them? I growl not wanting to talk about the past.
Malachi: they bought over the Ghoulies. They both want you dead. They said if anyone catches you to immediately bring you to them.
Betty: why are you helping me? I growl
Malachi: like I've said before your gorgeous, and you can always be my queen.
Betty: you realise no matter how hard you try I will never get with you.
Malachi: I can always try.
Betty: Whatever. Anyway if you find out anything else please tell me.
Malachi: I will, stay safe Cooper he says as the bell goes.

I walk out of class and think about what he said. Could i trust him? Should I trust him? I walk to the student lounge and try and pay attention but I just can't. Are my parents really out to get me after 3 years? The end of lunch bell goes and Sweet Pea and I walk to our lockers and walk to class together, we find seats at the back and sit next to each other.

Sweet Pea: Betts? Is everything ok? You seemed off at lunch.
Betty: it's something Malachi said. I say to him. He slams his fist on the table.
Sweet Pea: what did he say? He says in a demanding voice.
Betty: he said my parents bought over the Ghoulies and they want the Ghoulies to catch me. I don't know weather to trust him or not though.
Sweet Pea: Fuck! He yell whispers
Sweet Pea: we can go to the Wyrm after school and run a background check on them both. We'll also need to tell Fp. I nod my head and the day soon ends. Me and Sweet Pea agreed that he will go to the Wyrm and run the background checks while I go to the trailer and talk to Fp.

I soon arrive home and Jughead arrives two minutes after me, great, he would hear the conversation.
Betty: Fp, we need to speak. I say walking into the kitchen where he was.

Fp: Sure. What's up? He says. I take a seat and begin.
Betty: Malachi told me that Alice and Hal bought over the Ghoulies and that they said all the Ghoulies are out to get to me. Sweet Pea is at the Wyrm right now doing a check just to make sure he wasn't lying.
Fp: why after all this time do they want you? He slams the table.
Fp: we need to go to the Wyrm now! He yells. We hop on our bikes leaving Jughead standing there confused.

We arrive at the bar and I spot Sweet Pea, I run over to him.

Betty: is Malachi telling the truth. He nods his head.
Sweet Pea: I'm so sorry Betty he says hugging me.
Fp: ok now that we know this information we need to go onto high alert.
Fp gets the microphone and gets all the Serpents attention.
Fp: Today we found out the Ghoulies have a new leader, or two should I say. Alice Cooper and Hal Cooper. Their main goal is to target Betty. Betty is our main priority right now. She will be protected at all costs.

All the Serpents agree. Me and Fp head home and continue our conversation.

We sit in the lounge. I sit on the arm chair and Fp sits next to Jughead on the couch.

Fp: make sure your with a Serpent at all times.
Betty: what am I suppose to do, I can't let them control my life.
Fp: I know. But for know we don't know what there planning yet. All we know is they want to kill you.
Jughead: what's going on? He asked worriedly. I'm so over these mixed emotions
Fp: New owner of the Ghoulies are trying to get Betty.
Jughead: why? He asked.
Fp: they're her parents.

I get a call from Toni telling me something has happened to Sweet Pea and she sent me the directs.

I am nearly out the door when Fp stops me.

Fp: where are you going? He asked me.
Betty: I'm meeting up with Sweet Pea and Toni.
Fp: mhh. Ok be safe. He says.

I go onto my bike and quickly sped down to the directions she sent me.

Toni POV:
The plan is now in action. We are going to get them together. They deserve each other, they spend all there time together and do couple things. They just aren't together...yet.

To be continued.