Make-up team

Chapter 13
Betty POV:

I wake up at 5am and I was to excited to go back to sleep so I went on a 8km run. It takes me about one and a half hours and I arrive home. I walk through the door and see Jughead on his computer. He realizes I walk in and he scans my body. I don't understand why he broke up with me and then continue to acts like he likes me. I roll my eyes and take a shower. I grab an apple and hear a knock on the door. It was Sweet Pea here to walk me to school.

I walk out with him and we joke around on the way to school. Me and Sweet Pea walk into the student lounge where I am attacked by all the people I went shopping with, they were all saying how excited they were about tonight. I mouth to Sweet Pea "help me" he laughs and pushes through everyone.

Sweet Pea: Mrs Cooper has requested to leave. So she will be leaving. He picks me up and everyone just laughs at us.
He takes us to our lockers and puts me down
Betty: Thank you I say while we both laugh

Veronica POV:
Ever since Betty came to this school our friend group has been so much happier. I've noticed how close Sweet Pea and Betty are, they would be the perfect couple.

Once Sweet Pea picked up Betty and left I spoke up.

Veronica: Betty and Sweet Pea would be so cute together. I squeal
Cheryl: we need to set them up.
Toni: how? If they know the date is with each other, they wouldn't treat it as a date.
Fangs: we could do a trap. You know call them say the other is injured or something, they both come and you lock them in a room with a romantic meal.
Kevin: that's actually not a bad idea.
Veronica: Swoon! Let's do It tomorrow night. We all agree and decide after Betty leaves tonight we would discuss further plans.

Betty POV:

It's now 4:30pm and I head home to get my dress and then head to Veronica's so they could all do my makeup.

After an hour of them all fighting for who goes first they actually start putting make up on me. I don't usually wear make up and I don't know anything about it, so when they start saying stuff like "should we do a cut crease?" or "No do the winged eyeliner first " I'm confused. I zone out until my phone rings, Sweet Pea. Never had I been so glad to talk to him.

(Betty and Sweet Pea on the phone)

Betty: Hey Sweets
Sweet Pea: how's it going. He says whilst laughing. He can hear them all fighting about every little thing in the background.
Betty: I zoned them out an hour ago when they were fighting about which brush to use. And it's like there speaking another language here. He bursts out laughing.
Betty: I'm glad your finding this funny. I chuckle.
Sweet Pea: this is hilarious. I've also been meaning to ask you how's your wrist?
Betty: it's good don't worry. I say chuckling.
Veronica yells at me "Elizabeth Cooper get of your phone now!"
Sweet Pea: I guess that's my cue to leave. He says laughing.
Betty: Bye Sweets I say chuckling.
Sweet Pea: Good luck, bye Cooper he says and then hangs up

( end of call )

They all give each other a weird look and I just ignore it.

After 2 more hours of them yelling, fighting and me zoning out they're finally done.

Veronica: Oh my god B. You look like a queen
Cheryl: You look so much better then when we did it as kids. We all laugh.
Fangs: This is the first time I've ever seen you in make up. You look amazing. You should come to the bar like that one day he says laughing.
Betty: Hell no. I yell at him making everyone laugh.
Kevin: Your glowing.
Toni: Your so hot.

I get my dress and go into the bathroom to change, I put on my dress slowly so I didn't smudge any of my makeup. I also brought a gun with me in case something were to happen, I put it in my bra and walk out of the bathroom.