like dis if u cri evry tiem

A person, definitely a male, with a dark appearance walks out of the woods. His hood covering his face as he shadily looks down. A spear dragging over the snow, making a fuzzy line of blood as he slowly walks forward. Orange hair flailing in the breeze as he pulls off his hood.
''Lasercorn,'' Shayne whispers shocked. This isn't possible. This doesn't make any sense. Shayne suddenly notices the bear has become quiet.
The bear slowly, doubtingly, walks towards Lasercorn. Just as Lasercorn looks at the bear, the beast starts to charge. With an immense sound the brown-haired animal pounds towards him.
Lasercorn grabs his spear, takes a quick breath, and throws it towards the charging bear. The spear, with a cracking sound, pierces through its eye and into its head. The bear falls to the ground, Its head buried in the snow, expressionless.
Lasercorn without even moving looks at the lifeless bear, who has fallen just about a yard before his feet. He slowly looks up towards Shayne on the cornucopia.
Shayne looks terrified at Lasercorn, who just, without even showing a faint expression of fear, killed a 500 pound bear. And now he looks at him, with the same unreadable expression on his face.
Lasercorn slowly walks towards the cornucopia, placing every step full confidence and keeping eye contact with Shayne.
Shayne looks as this maniac keeps getting closer and closer to him. Just about 4 yards before the cornucopia he stands still. Shayne looks paranoid as his opponent pulls something out of his sleeve. He jumps aside as Lasercorn flings a knife towards him. The knife flies past him with a swooshing sound and bounces off the fin at the back of the cornucopia. Shayne looks back over the side of the cornucopia. Another knife gets thrown. He drops to the metal floor. He looks over his shoulder as the knife flies over the open field and lands in the snow. As Shayne looks back in front of him Lasercorn pushes himself up to the cornucopia. Shayne moves backwards while getting to his feet, scared. He turns his right leg away from Lasercorn so he can't see the knife. It's better if he doesn't know his weak spot.
There's a long silence as the two opponents stare at each other from different sides of the cornucopia, both weaponless.
Eventually Shayne can't help but talk. ''You're supposed to be dead.''
Lasercorn smiles. ''Yet here I am,'' he tells.
''I watched you fall. I heard your cannon,'' Shayne tells confused.
''No, no no no,'' Lasercorn tells while holding up his index finger. ''You heard Keith's cannon.''
''But you said-''
''I said I had already killed Keith, I know,'' Lasercorn says, finishing Shayne's sentence. ''I lied.''
''But how? You got shot with an arrow,'' Shayne tells.
''Yes, and that arrow hurt like shit when I fell into the water. But I was able to climb out and kill an unconscious Keith in one of the caves.''
''Keith was unconscious?'' Shayne asks.
''Yes, he kind of ran into me earlier that morning,'' Lasercorn tells mockingly. ''But enough about me, what have you been up to?''
Shayne remains quiet, a bitter expression on his face.
''I saw Wes was announced dead yesterday evening. Great job, I was worried I was going to have to fight him,'' Lasercorn speaks jokingly.
Shayne angrily looks at Lasercorn.
''You know whose picture I also saw?'' Lasercorn asks.
''Don't do this,'' Shayne whispers angrily.
''Your little blond-haired girlfriend,'' Lasercorn says smilingly.
Shayne bites down his teeth together, breathing out heavily.
''Were you the one to do it?''
Shayne feels his blood boiling. He storms towards Lasercorn, his balled fist colliding with his cheekbone, flaying his neck backwards like a willow caught in the wind.
Lasercorn quickly catches his balance. As Shayne tries to punch again, Lasercorn is able to catch his fist. He pushes Shayne a few steps backwards before kicking him in the stomach.
Shayne feels the air get knocked out of his lungs as he gets kicked. He has a hard time breathing.
Lasercorn pushes him down to the metal floor, Shayne's head just over the side of the cornucopia. He puts his hands around Shayne's throat, making the breathing even harder.
Shayne gasps as the hands cut off his air supply. He can feel his head starting to get dizzy. In a last attempt to survive, he pulls the knife with a burning pain out of his leg, and drives it into Lasercorn's side.
Lasercorn's eyes widen as his grip weakens. His eyes stare into nothingness as he falls to the side, rolling off the cornucopia. A puff of snow flies up as his body lands face-first into the snow.

Shayne can feel the air flow through his body again. He turns around and slides down the side of the cornucopia. He feels a stinging pain as he lands on his right leg. The snow catches him as he falls on his back. He looks at his leg. Blood is pouring down and mixing with the snow. He looks at it in agony before laying his head down on the snow. So much pain, so much hate, so much loss. All so the capitol can have his victor. So they can scare districts filled with people who probably hadn't even anything to do with the uprising. Shayne sighs. He misses his friends; Noah, Olivia, Keith, Ian. He even wishes Lasercorn, as he knew him from before the games, would still be with him. A little tear rolls down his face as he thinks about Courtney. He misses her most of all. Shayne looks up to the sky. Will someone ever be able to stop these Hunger Games?
His thoughts get distracted by a little bird landing on Lasercorn's back. It's small light-grey wings flailing in the soft wind. Shayne knows this bird. It's a little mockingjay. He follows the bird as it flies up into the sky. As it flutters over the edge of the forest, Shayne hears a low octane hum. He sees a big hovercraft hover over the forest towards him.