97| the love we want

Asanda | Colton

Asanda | Colton

●●●●●●●●●●●
6:56pm

"Chi--"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For ending the call without an explanation"

"Oh"

"Yeah oh . . . Princess, its just that it took me a long time to finally accept that I have cancer, and even longer to accept that I'm going to die---"

"Colton---"

"Please don't Asa. My family is already on my back for this, I don't want you to do the same."

". . . Your family cares about you. . . I care about you. Doesn't that mean something to you?"

"It does. . . Princess it does and I love you for it but it--"

"Have you ever thought about how it would make me feel to hear you talk like this? Did you think that I would just agree with you and just move on? Is that what you think?"

"Well. . .yeah but--"

"No buts-- I can't believe you'd be so s-selfish to just think about how you feel about it. What about other people that surround you? P-people that love you Colton. They would be devastated and I . . . I would be completely shattered, heartbroken. Have you ever thought about that?"

". . . Princess--"

"--No, I can't believe that. . ."

". . . Baby please don't cry, I'm so sorry for being selfish but you have to understand, I have cancer and we all going to die anyway, I'm just going to go earlier than expected."

". . ."

"Princess please. . .please don't break my heart by crying. Please try to understand my point of view."

"A-All . . . All I understand is that you're being selfish Colton! You're being incredibly selfish! Thinking for yourself only. . ."

"Asanda."

"I could help you Colton! I could get you the best doctor money has to offer, I can help you but you refuse my help and that makes you selfish."