Chapter 39:

October 09, 1961

The ivory linen curtains added a marmalade-coloured glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise. The morning sun had kissed John awake. Silvers of light peeped through the drawn blinds, casting thin golden stripes across his angelic face. He opened his eyes slowly, drowsily and the moment his gaze was set on the beauty sleeping next to him, a side smile set on his face.

His arm slowly wrapped around her body, his fingers running over her soft and bare skin. John pulled himself closer to her body, placing his nose on the side of her neck, breathing heavily. Olivia laid there still and asleep, still unaware of John's awakening. He came to her slow and gentle, kissing her full on the lips, bringing her from a sleepy haze. His hands traced a path from her cheek to her toes, leaving her hot and aching with desire. Waking up next to John the past few mornings felt normal, it felt right.

He kissed her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, then slid to the dip in her neck, which always got to her and made her shudder with desire. He kissed her shoulders and collarbone, then moved down her arms, to her fingertips, taking each one into his mouth slowly, gently kissing and sucking them.

It was all that Olivia could do to breathe. She couldn't speak, for words would only have been mumbles, with the passion she felt. His every touch upon her soft skin was like fire. She reached to touch his face, to smooth back his hair while pulling him to her lips once more, opening to his searching tongue. They kissed deeply, passionately, tongues dancing with each other until breathless.

John slowly slipped the thin white bed sheet covering the both of them and removed it from their warm bodies. He tossed it aside, onto the bed, and just looked at her, gazing at her nude, slim body.

"You are by far the sexiest, most beautiful woman I know. I dunno how I got so fuckin' lucky," He growled against her skin. Then he kissed her stomach, dipping his tongue into her belly button.

"Mmm, Johnny, you're everything that I need," she whispered to him, "And I need all of you now," she growled, biting the bottom of her lip.

That was all that John needed to hear. He slid up to her ample breasts and traced a finger along her soft, yet firm, mounds. He lingered around her nipples, making her gasp for air. Slowly he leaned into her, taking a nipple into his mouth deeply, gently sucking upon it, while caressing her other breast. When he felt he had taken all of her control, he moved to her other breast, sucking her other nipple into the hot, moist cavern of his mouth; drawing deeply, teasing her with his tongue and teeth, gently nipping at her nipple, careful not to bite her.

Olivia gasped as his tongue licked her nipples, sucking her into his mouth, gasping at each nibble. It felt as though every suck were drawing her into him, pulling upon her weak spot below and bringing it up to the very tips of her nipples, right into his warm mouth. It was only John that could ever make her feel this much ecstasy.

Gently John moved to her aching wetness, tracing a wet finger outside of her, then slightly dipping within, feeling her squirm and hearing her moans of pleasure. He knew that she was totally lost to his touch.

"John," she panted, pulling on to the strands of his hair, "Why you gotta tease me?"

A smile flashed across his face, watching her yearn for him, "I can't help it, love," he whispered, sliding his hands down her thighs.

He leaned into her, dipping his tongue into her hot flesh, feeling her shake and tremble with desire. As he licked her he heard her gasp for air, so he licked her harder. He continued tracing his tongue upon every part of her there, bringing her to orgasm quickly and intensely, while her legs clamped against his head.