Day 3

"Welcome everyone, to KMV headquarters." An assistant said.

"We chose you all due to your capabilities in working for this company. We hope your creativity comes to mind while working here."

"You think we'll meet the CEO today?" A girl said standing next to Jimin.

"I only heard it was an intro to what we're going to do." The other girl replied.

"As you all know, the CEO of this company personally picked each one of you." The assistant continued.

"Hey! Finally another guy working here." A voice behind Jimin said.

Jimin turned around and saw a taller guy wearing mostly gucci.

"My name's Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hoseok though." A smiled formed on the males face.

"I'm Park Jimin. Jimin is fine." He replied.

"That's all for now. We hope you enjoy working here. Thank you." The assistant bowed, and then left the room.

Behind the staff, two large doors were present. Each opened at the same time revealing the CEO.

"Good morning everyone." Taehyung said.

Jimin's heart raced. He hasn't seen Taehyung since college, and seeing him all wrapped up in fancy clothing made his heart race.

'He's still so handsome... oh gosh Jimin! Knock it off! You're here to work!'

-

"I guess I'll see you later then?" Hoseok waved at Jimin with a cheerful smile.

Jimin nodded and waved back. "See you!"

He gently placed his book inside his bag when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped a little from the shock.

"Well hello there Park Jimin." A voice behind him said. "It's been a while."

Jimin turned around slowly to see Taehyung standing there. All dressed up in a black suit with a flower for a bow tie.

"Taehyung, h-how are you?" Jimin said trying to keep calm.

"Come with me." Taehyung said while grinning and walking towards the hall.

Jimin sighed, but went a long with him.

The hallway was long and filled with awards that the company earned. Jimin glanced at them as he passed them.

"Come. Sit down please." Taehyung said while pointing to the chair in front of a desk.

He carefully closed the door behind him before walking carefully behind Jimin and hugging him from the behind.

"Jiminie...I missed you." Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ear.

Taehyung smiled while watching Jimin shake and blush.

"You know I won't ever forget what happened in college between us, right?" He sighed as he picked up some papers and started shuffling them.

Jimin gripped his hand. "Is that why you chose me to work for you?"

Taehyung smirked. "Do you really think I'm that shallow? I chose you because I know you have a good work ethic."

"Of course I was happy seeing your resume. I didn't think you would actually come through with this career." Taehyung sat down in his chair and folded his hands together.

"I can say the same for you." Jimin said while looking anywhere other than Taehyung.

Noticing Jimin avoiding eye contact, Taehyung stood back up and walked closer to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes drifted towards the ground.

Taehyung looked for a second, then reached for Jimin's chin and pulled him towards him.

"Why won't you make eye contact with me?" Taehyung made a hurt face. "It makes me sad."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Honestly are you seriously upset about that."

Taehyung let go of Jimin's chin and chuckled. "Is that any way to treat your boss?"

Jimin sighed. 'Any more of this and I'm going to burst!'

"If this is all you have to say, I'm going to go." Jimin bowed and walked towards the door. "Thank you sir."

Taehyung sat down at his desk and watched Jimin leave.

"You haven't changed one bit, Jimin." Taehyung snickered.

——

Hello! Thanks for reading! I actually kind of like how this chapter turned out lol

Anyways I changed the cover and really like it! Fits my "theme" more lol

Hope you have a great day!

See you in the next chapter!
-지현