Chapter 40: Married

Start from the beginning

He leaned in forward. We were so close that I can feel his hot breath, our lips were brushing until he whispered, "You'll always be safe with me." And with that he closed the gap between us. 

I can't explain it but this was different from all the kisses we've shared. It was more intimate. I don't know, even words can't explain. 

We were about to heat up a make out session, but eventually we were now at the bottom and we need to leave. Harry being the gentleman that he was offered me a hand to help me get out of the capsule. When we exited, he asked me where to go, and since I didn't know what the carnival has in store for us, I suggested that maybe we can just walk. And he agreed.

When we were walking, he spotted this game booth. It was like a basketball shooutout. You're given 5 balls and if you shoot all five of them you get the biggest stuff toy. 

Harry dragged me to that booth. He payed the person incharged and they gave him 5 balls. 

He got the first ball and held it above his head. He let out a heavy breath as he threw the ball to the basket. I was ready to laugh at Harry becuase I've never seen him play basketball. But the ball went in.

"Woah Harry. I didn't know you can shoot some hoops." I wiggled my eyebrows. 

"What can I say?" he bragged as he got the second ball and he shoot and scores again.

"You're just really lucky." I said, crossing my arms against my chest with a smirk,

"In or out?" He asked.

"Out, there's no way that third ball's going in." 

"I bet a kiss if it does go in." 

"Okay then, but there's no way it's going-"

Before I can even finish, Harry already threw the ball and it went in. "okay, maybe not." I said fastly and looked down. 

"Somoene owes me a kiss." Harry winked at me. Then proceeded to the next ball, and it also went in.

4 balls down, 1 more to go. Harry can play, he can play well. As he got the 5th ball, the biggest teddy bear on the right side caught my attention. It was so cute. The teddy bear was wearing a suit and it was holding a heart. It's not everyday you see a stuffed animal in a suit. 

And there he goes, shooting the last ball. The ball went around the ring, almost making us believe that it would fall out, but it didn't. It went right in the middle.

All five balls went in, meaning that he got the biggest teddy bear.

"What teddy bear would you like?" The person in charge asked Harry.

Harry went to me and entwined his fingers with mine. He gave me a quick smile before turning his attention back to the person who asked him a question. "I'll get the big teddy bear in a suit, please." 

The guy nodded and went and get it. As he handed the stuffed animal to Harry, I saw the guy gave me a flirtatious wink, which I don't think my boyfriend saw.

Harry got the bear out of the guy's hand, "Back off, mate." He said, "this girl's mine." Referring to me. I'm usually not the type to like greedy people, but this kind of greediness to Harry turned me on. He tightened his grip on my hand. And we walked away.

"For you m'lady" Harry handed me the big teddy bear, as if he knew that I actually wanted that. "I saw you looking at  it awhile ago." 

"Thanks." I muttered with a smile.

"Anything for you, baby." He kissed my hand. I got the teddy bear from him, and it wasn't heavy like I expected it to be. It was light for its big size.