Alejandra:"Let's get some chicos!"

Me:"I don't know guys. It's a school night and I wouldn't want to look like the walking dead." I sat down on my bed. She sat next to me before nudging me.

Alejandra:"C'mon. Don't be such a nerd. It will be fun. Pleaseeee." She tried to convince me pouting.

Becky:"I'm down!" She out of nowhere said making us both look at her.

Me:"I thought you were tired."

Becky:"Bitch. How can I ever turn down a party with super hot guys all over you on the dance floor. I need to get laid." She flipped her hair making us laugh.

Me:"Fine. I'll go. Only because I have nothing else to do. When are we going?"

Alejandra:"Urgh....let's go at 8. Come back by midnight and we'll be fine waking up at 6."

I looked at my watch slowly nodding.

Me:"It's 5:47."

Becky:"Alright then we have plenty of time to get ready. We'll go back home and Alejandra can pick both of us up." She cheekily smiled at Alejendra.

Alejandra:"Fine by me. Bye babes."

Me:"Bye guys." I waved and watched as they left my room.

Now I just need to ask mum.

I sighed and went downstairs into the living room where was sitting on the couch watching some TV.

Me:"Hey mum." I greeted sitting next to her.

Mum:"Hey sweetie."

Me:"Mom. Me and the girls have plans to go to this club tonight. But only for a few hours. We'll be back by midnight. Can I go?."

Mom:"What about school? It's a school night remember."

Me:"I know but it's only for a few hours."

Mom:"Alright fine. I trust you. Is Kyle going?"

Me:"No. It's just us three tonight." She nodded and smiled.

Me:"Thanks mum." I smiled back at her kissing her cheek before running back to my room.

Now I need to get ready. And I should start of with a shower.

I walked to my bathroom turning on the water for it to warm up before taking of my cloths putting them in the laundry basket.

Feeling cold already from the freezing tiles I quickly stepped inside the shower letting the warm water hit against my back making goosebumps to rise on my skin.

After 10 minutes I finally got out wrapping a towel around my body walking straight to my closet looking through my cloths.

There's gotta be a good dress here. Something sexy but not too revealing. Luckily after a few minutes I managed to find the perfect dress I needed and laid it out on my bed.