Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Whatttttttttt??????

I never thought I would ever complete a book on Wattpad but I did!!!!!!

After I posted the last chapter, I was like, what??????

Did this really happen??????

People that have been reading my other books understand that I have story completion problems so I decided to take everything down and write them off Wattpad then when it's complete, I'd start the upload.

But, changing my story details to complete kept a big freaking smile on my face :))))))

I just want to thank those who supported and read.

All you ghost readers and all you spammers.

Especially, the spammers because you made me realize that someone was actually reading my story and enjoying it.

That was what motivated me.

That I was keeping people out there waiting.

Like, "Amarachi, when are you going to freaking update the next chapter??? I've been waitinggg."

Well, wait no more for Five Days and FOREVER is officially completed. (Stay tuned for extra chapters and Dennis' POV)

And I just want to say a big shout out to @LostInPappers

If she didn't add my story to her reading list and vote, I would have probably felt like no one was reading and dumped this book like the way I did to the rest.

I really appreciated it! XXXXOOO

For now, this book has only 140 views but I hope one day, it'll get thousands of views.

Maybe millions? Billions? Trillions? Lol. Just saying.

One love to my future readers!

Love you all in advance!

Completed upload on the 21st of June 2018. Thursday. 4:44 PM (Nigerian Time)

CopyRight 2017/2018

Five Days and FOREVER