"I'll take the cart you wait right here." He said glaring at me slightly before walking away.  I grabbed my handkerchief and wrapped it around my cut. He came back with a cart and we started walking.

"Lucy, how many boys have you dated?" He asked.

"None." I said as I put 3 boxes of cereal in the cart.

"So I'm your first ey?" He asked smirking.

"W-Well-" I was cut off.

"Lu-chan! There you are!" Levy yelled as she ran towards me. She stopped infront of me and panted heavily. Koushi stared at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you Miss?" Koushi asked.

"Forgot me already? I'm Levy!" Levy said as she gave Koushi a bright smile. Koushi gave out a forced smile to her.

"Right. Levy." He said.

"So what do you need Levy?" I asked.

"Natsu is back and looking for you." She said. My eyes widened and a smile crawled to my lips.

"Well then, let me just speed shop and pay for this." I took the cart from Koushi and ran picking up the things I need. I was done by 5 minutes and I went to pay for it.

"Let me pay." Koushi stopped my hand from giving out my money. He payed for my groceries and we walked back.

"You know Lu-chan, Natsu went on a small rampage when he knew that you were not in the guild." Levy giggked and I blushed.

"Who is this Natsu anyways?" Koushi asked annoyed.

"Well, he's Lu-chan's partner in crime!" Levy said.

"Well, I'll be stealing that spot sooner or later." Koushi whispered but I heard it loud and clear. Oh no you don't. We arrived at the guild and I pushed the door open. Natsu was at the bar eating as usual.

"Luce! There you are!" He dropped the chicken bone and tackled me in a hug.

"I missed you so much." He said as he nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck.

"Oi! Get off her will ya!" Koushi said as he lightly pushed Natsu away from me.

"Who're you? Are you the new guy?" Natsu asked with a very sweet smile. Uh-oh.

"Yeah and I'm Lucy's boyfriend." Koushi stated proudly. I looked at Natsu with pleading eyes. He knows I'm not having any other boyfriend. He smiled at me saying he understands. The guild wwnt silent as Natsu came up to Koushi. He stood there face to face with him.

"Ok newbie, listen up and listen well. There's no way you are Luce's boyfriend and what did you do to her while I was gone? I can smell her blood oozing out underneath that habdkerchief." Natsu growled as he glared at Koushi. Fear flashed through Koushi's eyes.

"W-Who are you to say that I'm not Lucy's boyfriend! She said she hasn't dated anyone so I took the chance and asked her out. And what blood are you talking about?" Koushi asked. Lies. Natsu saw through it and punched him in the face.

"Yes. Lucy hasn't dated anyone yet because she is currently dating me." Natsu growled as his fists lit up in fire.

"W-What!?" Koushi yelled and glared at me. I hid behind Gray who suddenly popped up on the spot where Levy was.

"Oi, did you harm Lucy or something?" Gray asked.

"I did not! Why would I harm my girlfriend!" Koushi yelled.

"Stop saying that she's your girlfriend!" Natsu yelled and gave Koushi his infamous roar.

"Listen up newbie! Lucy is mine and mine only. No one can ever get her from me, and if you ever touch her again! I will cut your head off!" Natsu growled with an evil glint on his eyes. Koushi stood up and ran out of the guild. I sighed in relief. That guy was getting on my nerves.

"Are you okay Luce?" Natsu asked worriedly. He pushed Gray out of the way and hugged me.

"Oi!" I heard Gray yell. I ignored him and hugged back.

"I'm fine. Thanks for kicking getting him away from me." I said.

"What did he do to you?" Natsu asked as he unwrapped the handkerchief. We made our way towards the bar where Wendy is.

"He made a small cut on my arm and threatened me. No biggie." I shrugged. Natsu mumbled some curses and an evil smile appeared on his lips.

Natsu's pov

I'm gonna cut all his limbs, take both of his eyeballs out and crush them, cut his head off, take out his heart and crush it. I 'll take out all his organs and cut them into slices. I'll feed it to Plue. Nyahahahaha!!!

Lucy's pov

He's probbably planning the guy's death. Poor him. Wendy healed it quickly and we both thanked her.

"So, anyone else who tried to hit on you?" Natsu asked.

"Nope. None of them currently exists." I giggled and he smiled.

"Good." He gave me a full kiss on the lips.

Gray's pov

"Pay up." Levy and I said. Juvia and Gajeel grumbked as they gave us their money.

"How were Juvia and Gajeel-kun supposed to know that Koushi will leave as soon as Natsu faces him." Juvia said pouting and I laughed.

"Flame brain doesn't let anyone hit on his girl. Worse, touch her in any way." I laughed. I'm so gonna go buy pizza later for dinner.