Once I returned to school I don't know how it happened but everyone started giving me dirty ass looks, someone said that I slept with the college guy I dated. They weren't giving me the looks because they thought I wasn't a virgin anymore, they were staring me down because they thought I was actually dumb enough to screw a college boy seven years older than me who didn't give two shits about me. As soon as they found out it wasn't true the script flipped, now everyone was talking about me because they thought I lied about the whole thing.

So basically when they thought I had sex with the guy I was a whore because he wasn't my age, but when they thought I lied suddenly I was an ugly ass trick that couldn't get any. But I didn't give a damn, shit I'll be that trick all day. Your opinion don't mean a damn thing to me, so sit back and have a seat with the other bitches waiting for me to give a fuck.

__________
_______

"Brielle are you busy ?" My dad said knocking on the door.

"No pops what's up?" I said sitting up on my bed.

"You don't know how hard it was for me working up the nerve to come in to here and have this conversation with you but I need to. It's time for the birds and bees."

I blushed embarrassed, "Please let's just say we had this talk but don't. Don't you think I'm too old for this?"

"No we need to talk about this, because I don't want my little girl to be like those ratchet lonely bitches on 16 & Pregnant . You're far from 16 but I just want you to take care of yourself, if you ever need me to wring a niggas neck out you let me know. Don't be afraid to talk to me or your mother about anything. Here, I brought these for you." He handed me a box.

Once I opened the box out into plain view was a variety of condoms in various sizes and colors, seeing them only made my face turn completely red. Daddy, you didn't have to do this REALLY." I laughed embarrassed

"Just promise me that before you use one you'll come to me first and talk about it."

"I promise, can we end this conversation now?" I smiled looking down.

"I love you baby girl." Daddy kissed my forehead with a smile.

"I love you too." I said as he exited my room, I pushed the box under the bed and continued to lay on my bed letting my mind wonder as I stayed home bound.

Confined to my room with nothing to do,  staring out to the window at the rain while it's been beating down on my window pane for the last few hours. Literally thinking any where in the world would be better than where I am right now. But I have little to no friends to call and no assignments due for my classes. It's been a week of constant rain, I don't feel like being around the people I do call my friends. It's just one of those days where I've woken up and said I hate everyone . . I haven't even seen or spoken to Chris in a while, his ex – girlfriend popped back up into the picture. Shit, I would be surprised if he even remembers my name now with this groupie around.

That's that shit I don't like, I swear people get so fucking dumb when they're in a relationship. Just because your ass is currently tied down to someone doesn't mean that gives you the right to act like a jackass and completely forget the existence of your friends. I get how some people get jealous and accuse you of doing shit you never did, but to pretend you don't know me and cut off all ties with me because you don't want jealousy to sweep through your girls mind. Fuck out of here with that, that's seriously some high school type shit, act your own age for once.

Twitter

@Briiiix3: Niggas must be coo coo got me fucked up, what the fuck I look like ? #WhereTheyDoThatAt

| Tab Screen to Upload new Tweets |

@chrisbrown: Subtweeting huh, you about that life now ! #SorryBooBooYouGetsNoLove

@Briiiix3: LMFAO, dude caught feelings over a tweet that wasn't even about him.

@Briiiix3: Stop tweet watching so I know it's real !

Chris

Text Message Sent

What's your problem? – 4:29 pm

Brielle – I'm all good on my side boo boo ­– 7:56 pm

What was going on that you couldn't reply back before – 7:56 pm

Brielle ­– Is it a reason why you're clocking my movements? Damn, worried about what I do and here I thought you didn't even remember me. It's all good Chris, handle yourself. – 7:57 pm

You carry so much fucking attitude in you that shit ain't always funny and it's damn sure not cute. – 7:58 pm

Brielle – Last time I checked I run me if you got a problem check me, but before you try coming my way check your bitch first to stop playing you out! And tell that hoe stop fucking with me on Twitter and subtweeting me before the bitch get dealt with! ┐(-_-)┌ – 8:01 pm

Brielle does not like my girlfriend at all, a couple years back I was messing around with my assistant and long story short she cheated on me and extorted money from me. Time after time I took her back, and Brielle hasn't been cool with that but she doesn't see what I see.

I'm coming over to get you – 8:23 pm

Brielle – Don't bother, I don't feel like going out anywhere . – 8:25 pm

Then I'll just come to you . – 8:26

_______________
_______

"Why did you come here, I told you I don't feel like doing anything today?" Brielle said opening the door so I could enter her home.

"That's too damn bad cause I'm here now," I walked in and stood in her foyer.

I posted myself up in her kitchen as she stood in front of her stove dressed in my Black Pyramid hoodie and her own shorts.  Hearing that a nigga stomach was growling, she cooked both of us a grill cheese chicken sandwich.

"I should have never made you this grill cheese!" Brielle smiled slightly taking a bite into hers.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because you and dairy don't mix, your ass is going to blow my damn bathroom up!"

I laughed, "Oh please fuck out of here with that."

She laughed. "So what's up, your bitch gave you the green light to come over here?"

"Nahh, she don't need to know what I do it's none of her business."

"Don't give me that bullshit Chris, I don't like how you let her pull you on a chain like that. Dammit I know pussy is power but you need to cut her loose, I don't even know why you talking to the girl now! Not only was she screwing other people in the industry, but she played with your mind, and screwed with your money and yet you continue to take her back  For more people the swallowing for somebody else's kind and extorting money would have been enough for most people. But your ass is a special case."

"If not you dealing with my ass or her, so you riding the situation. You should find some business of your own and mind that shit, it'll keep you busy so I don't have to hear about what I'm doing with my shit."

"You know what . . . You right, I'm going to find some business of my own. Matter for fact I'm going to do it right now, you can get the hell out." Brielle began to push me towards the door.

"Are you serious right now?"

"I'm dead ass serious, bye!"