EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Faint streams of sunlight shine through the window - Falling over your body safely wrapped around Shawn's bare arms, his face nuzzled on the crook of your neck as his messy curls graze the your neck softly, your chin resting on the top of his head. He was pretty comfortable next to you, his hands rubbing circles on your sides as a content sigh leaves his lips.

You had been awake for quite a while now, staring down at his soft features and strong shape - He was beautitful, his eyelashes grazing the top of his lips as he slept, lips parted with soft snores escaping his lips. You would never get used to waking up to that view every single morning, it was too perfect.

He stirs slowly, a guttural sound coming from his throat as he lifts his head up and watches you in all your glory - With the soft streams of sunlight shining on your face, a toothy smile placing on his face with half-lidded eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbles, voice deep and groogy due to his profound sleep, your hands slide up from his bare back to his messed up hair - Running your fingers through his hair with a child-like smile.

"Morning, handsome." You breathe, and he hugs you closer to his chest - Shifting his place so his face hovers over yours. His eyes run across your face, puffy eyes from your sleep and without a drop of makeup - You were still the most gorgeous woman he had ever met, and his heart never stopped to beat at a fast pace whenever he saw you.

He leans in slowly, kissing your lips tenderly as you giggle into the kiss - Making him pull only inches away.

"Morning breath, Shawn." You giggle softly, and you feel the rumble of his bare chest as he chuckles.

"I don't-." He pecks your lips. "Care." He finishes off with a cheeky grin and you shake your head playfully, feeling your heart burst with every single bit of love you had for the perfect man in front of you.

"I'm going to make us breakfast." You try to wiggle your way out of his grasp but he doesn't budge, instead he holds you tighter as he places a kiss on your neck - Making vibrations run through your body. A chuckle escapes your lips. "I'll make waffles?." You smile brightly and he chuckles, the soft melody ringing through your ears as his hands slide across your belly - Freeing you from his grasp.

He watches as you walk out of bed, his grey sweatshirt falling just above your knees - And he smiles happily, laying his elbow on the matress as he looks at your frame lovingly, there was nothing he liked more but to wake up by your side and see that beautiful smile of yours.

The pads of your heels slide over the cool surface of the apartment floor - Making you way to the small kitchen. The apartment you had gotten wasn't all that big, but it was big enough for the both of you and the view of the city was breath taking - A few boxes still scattered around the floor, that new feeling still on the pit of your stomach.