CHAPTER NINE: YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE

You glance at Tom tentatively, he looks unsure of what to do, it wasn't like he could actually say he didn't want you to go anywhere with Shawn.

"Do you have any plans right now?." You ask locking eyes with him – Feeling the four set of eyes on you.

"I do actually, I have something to do with the guys – But you should um... Go if you want." He stammers, wanting to punch himself in the gut at the words he blurted out – Maybe it had been the pressure of all eyes on him, but either way he had said it and now it was not turning back.

You blink, slightly startled at his words.

"Uh well then I guess I'm going with them..." The tone in your voice is slightly hesitating, more like a question than an affirmation.

Shawn's swallows hard, the thought of you having dinner with his parents made his heart race – While Tom's jaw clenches only slightly, hiding his anger with a smile.

"That's great! We should get going because I'm starving." Aaliyah smiles brightly, needless to say she was eager to know more about the girl Shawn was infatuated with. She knew her big brother all too well, the look on his eyes gave away everything.

You smile at her kindly, feeling Tom's fingernails dig into your hip only slightly – Not wanting to let you go but he knew he had messed everything up with his words.

"Our car is in the parking lot, you'll catch up with us?." Manny asks you and you nod. "It was very nice to meet you, Tom." He says politely and Tom sends him a kind slow nod.

"I'll wait for her, we'll both catch up with you." Shawn interjects with a light nod before the group of three walks away in the cold snow.

You look at Tom and he sends a sad smile at you, the clenching on your stomach grows – You reach over to touch his face with your gloved hand.

"Do you want me to come over to the frat house after dinner?." You ask softly and he smiles eagerly while nodding.

"Fine, I'll see you tonight." Tom leans down at your face, glancing at Shawn before connecting his lips with yours. It wasn't like any other peck, he deepened the kiss – His lips rolling over yours as his fingers gripped on your hips. Your breath hitches on your throat from the shock of Tom's bold actions as he bites your bottom lip softly before pulling away with a daunting smile.

Shawn's back is turned the other away, crossing his arms over his chest as he hears the smacking of your lips with resentment and anger. Tom glides his tongue over his lips before kissing the tip of your nose, his features softening at the smile on your face.

"I'll see you later, princess." He says happily and you nod "I'll see you later." You mumble with a smile before pulling away, feeling Tom's hands not wanting to let go from his grip on you and walking toward Shawn.

Tom watches as both of your figures walk through the snowed path, a saddened smile frames his lips – Tucking his cold hands on the pocket of his jeans and walking the other way with his head hanging low.

"So Shawn told us a lot about you..." Karen trails off as the menus are placed on the table by the waiter. Shawn's eyes go wide and you can't help but giggle softly, though the redness in your face is quick to come back

"All good things I hope." You take a sideways glance at Shawn, sitting right beside you with his hands sliding up and down his thighs nervously.

"As if there were bad things to say about you." He replies with a cheeky smile and you bite your inner cheek, shaking your head playfully and feeling a red flush run to your cheeks.