CHAPTER EIGHT: WHEN YOU'RE READY

You were lucky that Shawn was a heavy sleeper, though getting out of his tight grip had been a true challange for such early hours - you had managed to sneak out, guilt filling your every move as you tucked yourself in your bed.

Shawn's soft snores fill the room as you face the ceiling - No matter how hard you had tried to forget about Shawn's drunken (But very much honest) words, you just couldn't.

You try to blame it on the alcohol poisoning his veins, but the alcohol doesn't make you tell lies - It makes you brave enough to tell truths. There wasn't a good enough excuse to get you out of the situation you were currently facing - Worst thing? Neither of the guys in question had any idea of this. You were so against admitting to yourself that you had feelings for both of them that there was a moment that you had believed it.

But now? Now there was no denying - No doubt.

And that was both, confusing and agonizing.

A week passes by faster than you would have wished, and like you had predicted - Shawn had woken up that morning with the worst hangover in the plantet and no memory whatsoever of his heartfelt drunken confession. You couldn't decide if that was good or bad, part of you wished he would wake up and you two would sort things out. But that wasn't the case.

The case was, now that you knew just a tiny bit of Shawn's feelings for you - You couldn't help but get a little fussy whenever he was around, your eyes searching for any signs of the so called feelings and stomach churning whenever he would glance at you. And you weren't too keen at the way your body would react, because you had managed to control yourself around him before, why was now any different?

Tom safely holds your hand as you two make your way to the Auditorium, cheeky grin on his lips as snow fell ever so softly on his chocolate light brown curls, leaving white spots on it - He looked straight out of a fairy tale as he opened the door for you, trying not to slip on dry and loose snow on the ground.

You loved this season, ever since you were little you had loved to watch as the powdery white snow fall slowly through your bedroom window. There was something soothing about it, perhaps it was because it reminded you of your mother and the warm feeling she would give you.

The fleecy coat around you warms you up as you enter the Auditorium, careful not to bring the sloushy snow with you, Tom is quick to find your gloved hand and intertwine his fingers with you.

His cheeks are flushed, teeth slightly chattering as his lips part letting out a cloud of fume, you smile softly as you make your way down the many stairs, finding yourselves a seat where you could watch perfectly.

You were giddy inside, eager to hear Shawn's voice once again, and as much as you hated to admit it - You were more than thrilled to hear him sing the finished song. Tom was unaware of this - Or at least he pretended to be unaware, since he saw the way you reacted to Shawn saying he had finished the song, he could only expect it to be a song about you.

Little by little the seats in the auditorium start to fill with students and proud parents, the sound of mixed voices fill your ears as Tom pulls up the armrest to lay his hand on your thigh - Rubbing gently on the fabric. You softly lay your hand above his', feeling the warm fabric against his cold skin.

He turns his head to you, laying his head on seat and smiling sweetly - Totally mesmerized by you, doe eyes staring at your red cheeks and long lashes. How couldn't he be amused by you and your effortless beauty?