CHAPTER TWO: THE FRAT BOY

Registration day passes by in a flash - Your excitment only growing at the sight of the schedule on your hand.

"We have to make a deal." Shawn says as he walks by your side - You had never seen someone look so damn good with a jean jacket, but somehow, Shawn could pull that (among many other things) off really good.

"What will the deal be about?." You raise an eyebrow with a cheesy smile. He takes a sideways glance at you as he grins.

"I'll go to every single one of your plays as long as you go to every single one of my performances." He states and you chuckle softly. You both arrive to what had grown to become one of your favorite coffee shops, not too far from campus and the coffee wasn't bad at all. Soon it had become Shawn and your's hang out place.

"That's it?." You scoff playfully as you two get in line, Shawn's body turns to you - His frame hovering taller than yours. "Deal." You comply with a smile and his grin grows to his eyes.

It had been a cozy fall afternoon, just like the ones you loved so much - And Shawn's company was comforting and secure, only a week had passed by but hell, you already knew that Shawn was going to be someone very special on your life.

You watch him softly, his eyebrows furrowing as he nibbles (unconsciously) the tip of his index finger, his gaze focused on the menu before him, thinking about what he was going to order - Though he always orders the same thing, you notice. Shawn was a true sight for sore eyes, no doubt, he was all softness and tenderness - All warmth and kindness, and that was something so comforting for you.

"First day of classes, how are you feeling?." Shawn asks, his voice slightly distorted by the fact he was brushing his teeth - Toothpaste on his chin.

"Good? Nervous? Anxious? Maybe all three." You reply, fixing your black skirt and knee high socks. You look at your figure reflecting on the full-length mirror before you, you feel excited - But also jittery.

You watch as Shawn walks out of the bathroom, a comforting smile framing his lips as his messy chocolate brown curls fall down his forehead.

"You'll be fine, (y/n). You're gonna knock 'em dead." He reassures and you groan, throwing your head back and he chuckles. "I'll walk you to your classroom, is not that far away from mine." He suggests and you smile brightly at him.

"Thaaaanks." You chant, hugging him briefly. "But we need to go now!." You state, walking towards your bookbag, slipping the strap on your shoulder.

Shawn shakes his head playfully, taking his guitarcase and black backpack and making his way to the door where you tapped anxiously on the floor.

You two make your way through campus, both of you feel jittery as he walks you to your Introduction to Theater Production class. The halls open wide before you, crowded and filled with noise - Part of you feels like you don't belong there, but you know you're not the only one that feels like that.

"Here we are." Shawn mumbles, staring at the door - You sigh nervously and he touches your arm lightly. "Good luck, lovely." He smiles, somehow that had become his nickname for you, and everytime he said it - it just made you weak on the knees.

You smile gratefully. "Thanks." You grip onto the strap of your backpack. "Good luck to you too, Shawn." He smiles once again, grazing your arm softly.

"I'll see you later." He finishes off before walking away, you see him turn around the corner - His tall frame disappearing from your vision. You take a deep breath, and walk inside.