epilogue

Keefe and I were sitting next to the fire place of our mansion, as any human would describe it. We sat there, thinking about our pasts, wondering how we got lucky and lived a safe life.

We had taken out the neverseen about 11 years ago. I smiled at Keefe lovingly.

"MOMMY! DADDY! KEEFE JUNIOR TOOK MY TEDDY BEAR!!!" I smiled lightly and shook my head. In case you were wondering, we had two kids, their names are Calla and Forkle. Forkle looks exactly like Keefe, so we call him Keefe junior.

"Keefe junior! Give Calla her teddy bear!" I told Forkle

"Awwww dad! Please don't make me!" Forkle pouted at Keefe

"I don't think that you-" I gave Keefe a look

"I think you should listen to your mother" Keefe corrected himself. I nodded happily and Forkle huffed but gave it back. Calla immediately clutched her bear. I held Keefe's hand. All that we have been through, now we are safe, we have kids, we are living a happy life. I looked at him and he looked at me. He kissed me gently and I heard our kids saying

"EWWWW! BREAK IT UP!!" (Mostly said by Keefe junior since he was 8 and calla was only 4)

That only made Keefe smirk and keep going, which made Forkle and Calla run away. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you Sencen" Keefe told me, making me blush.

Secen

Every time he called me that, my heart fluttered.

Sophie Sencen.

It sounded amazing.

"I love you too , Keefe"

I love my new life. With my family.

Biana is now a match maker, and let me tell you, she's amazing! She hasn't found a man for herself, because she is waiting for that speacial man.

Dex owns his father's store. He always comes by to see us.

We don't have much contact with Fitz. I'm glad I didn't choose him over Keefe because I think the only reason he "loved" me was because I was very powerful and all he wanted was to be the most powerful, even wanted to be in the "power couple". I think the reason he didn't like me at first is because he wasn't aware of my skills.

I always see Lihn, seeing Lihn usually means seeing Tam. Keefe and Tam seem to be closer than I thought. I always find myself smiling when they talk to eachother, making Keefe immediately look over to me and smile.

We don't exactly have contact with Marella. She calls to ask Keefe to train her to be an empath, but after a year, she didn't come any closer to being an empath. She became a telepath, and that's where we lost contact with her.

All I know is that I love my life with Keefe and my children, even when they pull pranks on Keefe's dad.......

~The end~

I hope I made your day better with this book. Please share with friends and vote! ❤️ Check out my other books too!