the sleepover 2

we just finished playing base quest and me and Keefe won the game. we all went inside and thats when I started wondering where Della and Alden were

"hey Biana, where is Della and Alden?"

"they are on a classified mission" she rolled her eyes at that, when she did that, i realized how everything that Alden and I did was "classified" i felt bad for her, even Keefe was allowed to find out things that others hadn't.

Biana squealed " LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!" sophie had once explained to Biana what that was because i was talking about my sisters sleep overs and how she used to play that and Biana of course wanted to try it out so now was her time to do so.

everyone sat in a circle. "so who is starting" i asked

"i will Marella said" she looked around and tried to find out who she was going to ask. i silently prayed that she wouldn't pick me and fortunatly it worked!!!!!

"Fitz! Truth or Dare!?"

"dare, you can't do anything bad to me" thats when he realized that he shouldn't have said anything.

"I dare you to let Biana give you a makover!!!!!"

Fitz suddenly turned pink "can i choose truth?"

"too late"

"ok" with that he went to Biana's room and let her do his makeup, i was so excited to see what Biana would do with him. when he came back, he was wearing blue Eye shadow that matched his eyes perfectly. he wore pink blush and really light pink lipstick. we all started chuckling at the sight of him like this. 

"ok guys i am going to wash this all off" Fitz face turned really pink which also matched his blush. he started to walk towards the bathrooms. no one stopped him even though everyone wanted to see him like this for the rest of the round. when Fitz came back we all started to play again.

"my turn!" Fitz was actually pretty excited " Keefe! truth or dare?"

"you know I can never put down a dare!"

"i know" Fitz snickered " I dare you to.................... let all of us ruin your hair!" everyone started laughing, they knew how Keefe would respond to that...

"THATS NOT FAIR, NO ONE TOUCHES THE HAIR!" Keefe whined

"too bad" Fitz said between laughs

"NOOOOOOOO, I PICK TRUTH, I PICK TRUTH!"

"nope, too late"

"I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE" with that Keefe shut his eyes tight and bowed down so we could all mess up his hair. we totally did! he didn't look much different but to him, he was so red in the face, he was glaring at Fitz, probably thinking of revenge plan. he went to the bathroom and went to fix his hair again. honestly, even with messed up hair, he still looked cute, wait- did i just admit that Keefe is cute?! and fitz is able to read my mind so what if he does and finds out what i just thought to myself! I tried to look calm, and it was working untill Keefe said "WOAH FOSTER HOLD UP! there are some strong emotions coming off from you! why are you panicking?" I forgot he was an empath. WHY LIFE WHY ME!!!! "i- um- nothing is wrong with me i am just fine!" i tried to smile and everyone fell for it except Keefe. he squinted at me and then gave a playful smile,  i just had to notice his pearly white teeth before i looked away blushing. what is going on with me????????!!!!!!!!!