"Alright, I'll meet you at your house in a half hour." She said hanging up before he could protest. Getting out of bed she had showered and got dressed. Walking out of her room, she wasn't looking where she was going and she bumped into someone. She looked up and her face fell, "what?" Meghan looked her up and down, "where do you think your going?" Shoving her way past her she deadpanned, "going to a friends house. Is that a problem?" Meghan folded her arms over her chest and asked, "Elena's?" "No. Now move." She said as she stormed past her and down the stairs. "Your Uncle left." 

Allison turned around and shrugged her shoulders, "okay, so? Why should I care?" "You just always manage to drive people away." She stated as if it was obvious. Allison scoffed, "I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to be with such a cold hearted bitch?" Allison smirked at the insulted look on her face and left. As she walked to her car someone called her name. "Allison!"

She groaned and was about to open her car door when Tyler's hand slammed the door shut. "Just hold on a sec, I wanna explain." Allison glared at him. "There is nothing to explain. You made it perfectly clear what you thought the other night." She moved to get into the car, but he grabbed her wrist. Allison rolled her eyes and ripped her wrist out of his grip. "Don't pretend that you care now. You already told me that I'm a slut, so you don't have any right to care." Tyler tried to talk but she had managed to push him out of the way and get into her car to drive to the Salvatore's. 

Allison walked up to the door and didn't bother knocking as she just walked in meeting Stefan as he was about to walk into the living room

Allison walked up to the door and didn't bother knocking as she just walked in meeting Stefan as he was about to walk into the living room. "Hey, thanks for coming." "She's my best friend, of course I'm gonna be here." Allison told him and they both went into the living room. "Anna took Elena." Stefan stated. Allison walked into the living room to see Damon sitting in a chair reading the Grimoire. "Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails." Damon said. Allison scowled, "don't be a dick." Damon looked up when he heard her voice and smirked at her.

Stefan walked in front of him, "All night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?" Damon didn't look up from the spell book when he sneered, "well, at least you know you'll see her again." Allison stormed towards him and hit him upside the head, "Hey!" Damon growled. She only stared coldly at him. Stefan crouched down in front of him, "please. What do you know? You were with Anna, you know where she's living. Just tell me where I can find her."

Allison knew too, but she wanted to see if Damon would stop acting childish and tell Stefan where she was, but he only looked at them both and said, "nope. You can go. Really." Allison rubbed her face in her hands as Stefan sighed, "you know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you." Allison thought that, that was a little harsh, but he carried on, "but see, I also know that you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me and I'm sorry."