3. Friday Night Bites (Part 1)

Allison woke up to the blaring sound of her alarm clock. She sighed and slammed her hand down on the button stopping the incessant sound and sat up in bed. Allie rubbed her eyes and then remembered what she had learnt last night while reading Isabella Thompson's journal. She shuttered, vampires were in Mystic Falls and killing people. Allison shook her head and decided to concentrate on getting ready for school. 

She got into the shower and used her favorite shampoo that smelt like pomegranates. She loved the smell and now that she thought about it, so did Tyler. Oh, why did she have to go and think about him. I need to forget about him and move on. I don't need him in my life. She nodded to herself. Starting right now she would get over him. Allison turned off the water and got out of the shower. She dried herself off, wrapped a towel around herself and walked back into her bedroom to get dressed.

She decided to wear a white shirt with a blue and white flannel, ripped blue jeans, and her light brown heeled boots. Allison went and turned on her blow dryer and straightener as she started working on her hair. While doing this she started thinking whether she should tell Elena and Bonnie about the vampires or not. 

They were her friends, they needed to know and be safe from the dangers in town, but what if they laughed at her thinking she was just pulling their leg. Allison decided she would try and bring it up in a conversation with them and see what they thought of the killings. 

After she finished with her hair and added some makeup she looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. She smiled at her reflection and nodded grabbing her messenger bag, leaving her room and walking downstairs to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. 

David looked up as his daughter entered the kitchen. He was sitting on one of the stools around the island reading a newspaper and Allison noticed that the front page said something about another person being killed by an 'animal'. David noticed this and quickly folded it over placing it on the stool next to him so that Allie couldn't see it. She narrowed her eyes at this action and went to make herself some toast. She pulled out a plate from the cabinet and placed it on the counter as she pulled a piece of toast out of a bag and put it in the toaster.

David sighed and said "I'm going to your parent teacher conference tonight." Allison's only response that she was listening was a simple shrug of her shoulders, he decided to carry on. "Like I said before Allison, you need to buck up if you want to graduate. Start acting more like your brother and maybe you will succeed at something." Allison turned around, an angered look on her face, but you could see the hurt in her eyes for a split second, even if she tried to hide it. 

Her father paid no mind to the pain he knew he caused her as Allison said, "Look, I'm just not that kind of person... okay. I'm not like Justin who was an A student, and I'm never going to be one. I'm not Justin" she said putting extra emphasis on the word not "so stop trying to turn me into him." She felt slightly exhausted after that, she had been trying to explain to her father for years that she would be nothing like her brother but it just never seemed to sink in. She hoped this time he would understand. 

David nodded once and said in a toneless, seemingly exhausted voice as well, "you know what your right. Your not Justin and you never will be." Allison breathed out a sigh of relief thinking he had finally understood that she was not her older brother, but he wasn't finished. "Which is why you always manage to disappoint me." 

Allison blinked in shock before she settled her heated gaze back on her father. David grew weary of her stare and felt like he wanted to get out of the room as fast as he could. Her dark chocolate brown eyes were now guarded, not showing any clear emotion. If she was hurt or not the only clear emotion David could manage to pick out now was anger.