13. Bloodlines

When Allison had woken up the next morning she felt like absolute hell. She couldn't remember much of last night. She remembered Logan Fell hitting her, but that was it. Nothing else came to mind. She looked over to her bedside table and saw a note that read;

Allison,

Bonnie, Stefan and I came to visit you last night, but you were asleep so we left so you could get some rest. We're all so glad you're okay. I was so worried when Stefan told me that Logan had taken you. Bonnie was going crazy when she heard too. We're glad you're safe even though I'm shocked Damon was the one to do so.

Love Elena, Bonnie and Stefan

P.S. Stefan fixed the lock on your door that Damon broke so that your family wouldn't ask questions.

Her smile grew every time she read it, but frowned when she read that Damon had broken the lock on her door. He hadn't even been invited in so she wondered how that happened. She read the note again and realized she must have invited him in since he was the one that saved her. She felt a pang in her chest. It must've been gratefulness. She was grateful to Damon for this. Whenever she saw him she would thank him.

She had been throwing up all morning. Blood was all that she had been throwing up and she literally felt like shit. She seemed to have a bad reaction to vampire blood. After she finished throwing up and took a shower Stefan called her. "Hello?" She groaned. "Um, hey Allison. Look I know this isn't the best time for you and all, but I've been calling Elena and she's not answering her phone. I've been to her house, Jenna says she stayed at Bonnie's. I was-" Stefan rambled but Allison cut him off. "Don't worry Stefan, I'll be right there, okay." Stefan didn't want her to worry and said, "no, it's okay I can find her. I just wanted to know if you'd seen her." She sighed, "no, Stefan I haven't. I'm coming over." She hung up before he could protest.

She was currently sitting in Stefan's room looking through his journals. Goodness, he's got a lot of emotional damage. He also spoke about Elena a lot. Ugh. This was to sappy for her. She closed it and put it back on his desk as Stefan was on the phone talking to somebody and she could tell he was getting angry. He looked at his phone when the conversation ended and then threw it angrily across the room. Allison raised her eyebrows up at him, "So umm... How did it go?" He didn't answer at first; he just looked at Elena's necklace in his hand. "She's with Damon." He said, his voice hard. Allison's nose scrunched up and her only response was, "oh..."

Stefan began to pace around and Allison stood by his desk tapping her fingers on it as they both tried to think of a way to find Elena and Damon. Stefan stopped pacing then and pulled out the necklace from his pocket. He looked back at Allison and said, "we could get Bonnie to do a locator spell." Allison raised her eyebrows, "really, you think so? How would it work?" He held up Elena's necklace, "as long as you have something that belongs to the person that's missing, you can locate them."

Allison nodded. It didn't really make any sense, but she was willing to believe in it. "Bonnie's probably at school then, c'mon." She said as they both left the house and got into Allison's car. Allison wanted to sing to calm her nerves from everything that had been going on recently, but didn't want Stefan to know that she sang. She decided that at the moment this was what she needed to calm down, so she turned on the radio and started singing 'A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton.'

Stefan had been worrying about Elena and what Damon could do to her when he suddenly heard singing. He turned to his left and saw Allison singing. His eyes widened in shock and she turned to look at him with raised eyebrows and then rolled her eyes. "Look, I didn't want you to know that I sing, but I needed to, to calm my nerves. Don't tell anybody, not even Elena. Please?" "I wont." Stefan promised, "though you shouldn't hide it. You have a beautiful voice." "Thanks." She said and smiled.