"anyways, let's go. You both are so unbelievable"

"should I tell you a joke ab-"

"NO!"

The plan worked. Well, not really. Maybe not at all.

Hoseok avoided Yoongi the whole day, while Namjoon and Jin tried to make Yoongi talk to other boys when Hoseok was watching, to get a reaction out of him.

"whoa he really doesn't care at all"

Jungkook said as he looked over at Hoseok who was talking to a boy in their age called Youngjae. Jin eventually told the other boys about the plan, because that'll make the fun bigger, right?

"who the fuck said I wanted him to love me?"

"hyung, it's pathetic if you pretend that you don't love him"

Taehyung said as he took some of Jungkook's food and giggling softly after he saw how Jungkook pouted.

"look who's talking"

Yoongi scoffed and took a sip from his apple juice box. He took a side glance at Hoseok who was still busy talking with that boy. Yoongi couldn't resist admiring how beautiful Hoseok looked like.

The younger boy wore a big white t-shirt with light green shorts and his hair was styled in curls like always. It was simple but too beautiful for the older one to handle. He turned his eyes back to his food when Hoseok looked over at him.

"You fucked up, yoongs"

Jimin, who was sitting next to yoongi and saw everything, said.

"I know, shut up"

"can you fuck off and go to your room?"

"no"

Jimin sighed as he sat down next Yoongi on the bed.

Right now, Yoongi was refusing to go back to his room, afraid to face Hoseok. So he decided to stay at Jimin's and Taemin's room.

"hyung, he won't bite"

"but you do"

Taemin replied to Jimin, making him blush and throw a shoe on him.

"oh my god, chill your titties."

Taemin laughed at Yoongi's statement, sending a wink to his boyfriend who was still glaring at him. Jimin then took out his phone and lied down on the bed.

"don't ignore me you little brat"

"brat is so lame, hyung"

Jimin chuckled before locking his phone and looking at Yoongi.

"are you ready for a relationship though?"

Yoongi stayed silent for a second before rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"I don't know. I'm not sure"

Jimin hummed in response and both remained silent afterwards. Until a knock on the door was heard interrupting the silence. Jimin jumped off the bed and opened the door revealing a certain brown haired boy Yoongi didn't want to see.

"Jimin, You're so de-"

"Hoseok! Good to see you, now please take that grumpy old grandpa from my room before I kick him out of the window"

Jimin said pointing at Yoongi who was praying to the God he didn't believe in to help him.

"Come here"

Hoseok said with a dominant voice and a blank expression on his face. Yoongi couldn't do anything, he felt so small and submissive to the other so he stood up and walked to him.

"Bye bye, I hope you survive"

Jimin said giggling and waving at the two after they left the room before closing the door.

Now it was only them both alone.

On their way to the room, no one said a word but Hoseok kept glancing over at Yoongi.

They reached their room and entered. Yoongi stopped at the door and stayed still as he watched Hoseok turning around facing him.

"so, did you have fun?"

---

yO bishes-

Here's the chapter and hallelujah I actually wrote more than 1000 words wUt-

aNd, thanks for over 500 reads ;-; I love chu all <3

Btw I have an exam tomorrow and I didn't even open a book yet, fml.