7. Lost in the club PT.1

Sapphire

Judgin' on my prize, I told big five, "This ain't no fire drill"
Ballin' like the final four, got more devils than duke and them (duke)
Ain't no mean muggin' or shoulder shruggin', see 'em, shoot at them (shoot)
Nigga took down one of my guys, so I want at least two of them (two)
It's a lot of niggas still play both sides (ayy, ayy)
That's why Gucci through with them (let's go)
Ayy, them 7.62s shoot at him (boom)
Don't play with Wop while Pooh with him (ho)
513, we rep that murder gang, just ask or Google them (what?)
Don't talk to me about your opps unless you came from shootin' at them (ho)
I'm clutchin' my bump stock in the drop top, we bumpin' who-is-him
Pop a Perc', now I'm geeked up, guess this how them nerds feel.

Gucci- 1017 Freestyle played as we were Walking in the club after what felt like forever walking from the parking lot I was ready for a drink, Jay was already hyped and didn't understand why, Well I did a bit 1. I couldn't dance 2. I lacked hella rhythm.

  "I'm going to go grab a drink from the bar, might help me loosen up" I said yelling over the loud music, Jay thumbs up'd me and I started walking towards the back.

Departure from her wasn't an issue, we had pendants we wore around our necks with little chips in them, my dad use to live a crazy life and my brothers were apart of it now, it was a must.

We were protected with our without them, my brother kept eyes on me more than a guard dog, surprised he hadn't mentioned Zane, I was in a state without immediate family but still felt secure.

    Finally making it I asked for a mini bottle of peach ciroc, it only gave me a tipsy feel . Never full on Drunk, or incompetence feel, not to mention I hated staying the night at people's houses Jay was my girl but nothing could compare to my bed.

I was just standing there as the bartender fulfilled my request beginning to walk off and someone stopped me, then I felt a tap on my shoulder and slowly turned around.

I was met with a dark-skin, grey eyed man who stood at about 5'10. He was cute but I wasn't interested

  Did I mention he was standing a bit close?

   "How may I help you?" I responded smiling .

  Not to be rude, or anything else but I wasn't looking for conversation or looking to leave with anyone but when did women ever give that off.

   "I'm Bren, you can help me with your name?" he said bending over whispering in my ear .

   "Its Shea, nice to meet you though I have to get back to my friend" I said smiling, not waiting for a response walking off to find Jay.

   Shea was a nickname my dad called me all my life, I hardly ever heard "Sapphire" unless he was upset with me. The meaning behind the name? Who knows my dad had nicknames for all his children.

I didn't mind having a conversation with the man from the bar, I just didn't care to. I almost felt like I owed it to Zane to remain contempt and respectful, until we honestly knew where we stood.

I just never understood most men's logic, they seemed to be down. But never exactly stayed down.

As I approached the section Jay had I politely sat down as I began drinking on my personal bottle of ciroc. And just as I sat, one of Jay's favorites played

    I couldn't dance, sing, overall just didn't have rhythm. My face spoke for me, I was a good hype friend too !

     "Ay!" I yelled as Jay began twerking, I honestly wondered why I wasn't gifted with rhythm I was low-key full of salt.