5.

Sapphire

   "Ma it's 5 in the morning please just tell me what it is!?" My mom called me crying like one of the girls committed a crime, at this point I was over the whole conversation.

"Omarie is pregnant Sapp, what am I supposed to do with an extra child!" My mom said, I had to blink twice before I registered what my mom was telling me. "Excuse me?" She had to be kidding, before I got over dramatic I realized Zane was still asleep besides me.

"What is she going to do with a freaking baby? She's still in high school mom?" I expressed

"I don't know Sapp, maybe my parenting is bad? You know, or I'm just not what I use to be?" She said stressfully, truth be told I hated to hear her sound this way. But she did let the girls do whatever whenever

"Call me later ok? I'm still tired and can't really offer advice mom" I wasn't trying to sound mean but I was tired AND off work.

"Ok Sapp" and that was the end of it.

I finally made it back to my bed and laid down snuggling under Zane, he was warm and his skin had to be the softest.

What turned me on the most is when I would be in the very position and he'd talk to me, just random conversations his voice would put me to sleep.

"Everything ok babygirl?" His voice was so raspy,deep, sexy you name it. "It's swell, I guess. I don't involve myself in my moms thoughts"

I always let my mom know the truth whether it was the truth or not, our relationship was still in a mending process and she knew better than to come at me wrong.

She'd done things, unexplainable things.

Maybe that's why I got off the hook so much with my mouth. 🤷🏽‍♀️

"You know I always felt like people did things out of guilt for me" I told him, whether he was listening or not I needed to vent and he'd always listen.

"What do you mean Sapp?" He was clueless which was understood but I felt he needed to know something about me, I wanted him to know me. Something more about me.

"She's not the perfect mother as she displays, nor am I perfect as much as I try to be, you know?" I wanted him to understand me as much as possible but I didn't know how much of it was really possible.

  "Baby just sleep on it, ok? Sometimes people don't realize the things they say to you at the moment. Don't get worked up over it" he said kissing my forehead.

    Baby? Kiss on the forehead? What?

———————————————————————————

Zane

  I found myself waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking, which isn't new. She loved breakfast so much it was made 24/7 by yours truly.

Sapphire.

Walking down her spiral stairs in her condo, she was in one of my shirts raping to Jay-Zs "family feud" , I thought it was cute she wasn't into a certain genre she just liked what she liked.

    Walking up behind her I slid my hands between her waist while she was singing "this your song huh?" I told her she looked shocked like she forgot I was here

   "Zane don't do that you scared me" She said laughing, she looked so beautiful I was enjoying my time with her. 

  Blaine was on her Christmas break at his grandmothers, and I was wrapped up with a beauty . The temperature dropped below average so the roads were closed off until further notice.

  "I was enjoying the concert, why'd you stop?" I said with a chuckle, "I mean we're locked in the least you could do is keep the concert going"

"Hahaha very funny, it's CANCELED" she said rolling her eyes, I had to admit I was warming up to her and the thought of her. As thug and hood as a nigga was she had me thinking all mushy mushy.

"Did you want French toast?" She asked breaking my thoughts .

"Yeah Yeah, that's cool." She had me thinking hard , like real hard . She was beautiful, loved kids, was calm and easy going

    I honestly didn't see why she was single.

     "I have to grade papers so I only forget but ill assume we're stuck inside again today" She said frowning, "yeah you guessed right"

While she was making my plate I couldn't do anything but admire her beauty, how was someone like her single? Hell how did anyone even manage to mess over her

After my relationship with Blair I was pretty much off the market, I had hoes here and there. But Blaine always came first since birth.

I think it's time I put myself back out there.

"You know, you think too much" Sapp said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, because I'm thoughtful. I think about everything, everybody in my life, and everything I'm about to do" I always felt like when you did something thought needed to go into it or that once thing could change everything.

Literally everything.

—————————————— 🍀

Sapphire

"They said the storm should be clear in a few hours, sun took a turn I guess" I turned to him shrugging.

"Well I'm glad, not too glad . Glad because I can go see my son , not too glad cause I'm leaving you" he shrugged back.

I took this time to observe the situation. Someone called themselves liking me, I mean I noticed but not notice notice. Him like little ol me ? I couldn't help but smile .

  "What you smiling over there about?" He said as he looked up at me, "You know I just think it's cute, that you don't want to leave and all" it was cute real cute but.

  "But when that storm clears up, ima need you to go and gather your child and bring him back, our vacation is over he has work to do and I'm almost positive they'll make us come in Monday" I wasn't about to feed into his

Sweet ass antics.