4. Aquainted

Blaire

"I really want you to meet him babe" I was telling my husband Genesis what had happened between Zane and I back at his office, I knew he'd be mad but not that mad and a regretted even going.

  Back when I got pregnant Zane was a Senior and I was a Sophomore in college, I was against abortion and Zane wanted his son so why not give him to someone who could care for him better than me, after a year had past and I wasn't concerned about him I had never seen Zane again.

    I graduated with my major in business and decided to open up a salon, in that time I had met Genesis who had recently gotten of of a relationship with his then girlfriend he never told me much about her and I didn't care she missed out not me.

    Genesis is 32 and I'm 28 we were a perfect match, we dated for 2 years and on our 3 year anniversary we decided to tie the knot, we were married a whole year before I finally had gotten pregnant with our babygirl Ezaria.

     It wasn't until me and Genesis gotten into a full argument I felt like Blaine should come around. Genesis has found out about Blaine through my mother , how the discussion came along I still don't know but he felt betrayed he didn't know.

  "Yeah I guess" he said as he continued to focus on the tv.

——————————————————————
Sapphire

   "You know it'd be amazing if you listened sometimes Zane!" Blaine's father was getting on my last, all I asked him to do was wash a simple dish he ate on and the man was doing the most.

" I did" he said, rolling my eyes, "You know what I don't have to do this your in MY house" I politely went to the kitchen filling up a pot with warm water and casually threw it on him and was so tempted to throw the pot too.

"Yo what the fuck?" He jumped up looking at me , "maybe you'll think about talking to me like I'm some random bitch next time" I said walking away.

   I was fed up with Blaine's father and it's only been a week he's been coming over after school, on certain nights he'd stay over because by the time Zane wraps his business up it's late.

And then I thought about it, why the hell is this nigga here and when Blaine isn't , he was at his grandmothers. Zane usually came, but at night.

"Why are you here anyways your child isn't here , don't you have to work?" I asked with a slight attitude, at this point the nigga was pushing it.

"Well, if you must know I'm bored and I took off for the holidays since I have Blaine but obviously he ditched me" he said causally shrugging.

  "The fuck" I whispered to myself , "you know when people are bored they go do things? Go sight seeing or something anything that will get you out my space" I told him

  "Well where are we going?" He asked, smiling I had the perfect thing.

——————————————————————-

  Zane

  "Kayaking? Really Sapp" I said, we're in the middle of winter and she decides kayaking is a good idea? "Look I know it may not be the perfect weather but it'll be fun" She said excitedly.

For the first time I'm enjoying actually being around her usually I'm too tired or she's just being mean.

   "I'm sick you getting off like this yo, it's almost 50 degrees out here man" We finally made it on to the kayak and we were now peddling, I was in the front and she had the back.