The Only Lead

School went on fast and before they knew it, it's time for the basketball practice.

Katsuki is low key happy when school ended. He knew that Izuku will be watching him when he practice and for some reason, he felt happy... Again.

"Excited?" Eijiro asked while elbowing him repeatedly as they walked towards the gymnasium where they usually practice after the volleyball team.

The blonde teen glared at him, elbowing him harder on the stomach. Eijiro stopped to bend, trying to ease up the pain in his stomach.

"That's too harsh" he said.

"Then don't try to tease me again, weird hair" Katsuki growled before stomping away like a walking bomb.

His friend sighed, "well, your face shows how much happiness you have just by having the President around." He whispered before running up towards his blonde friend.

....

As the basketball team is busying themselves through practice; Izuku entered the gym along with Ochako. Katsuki smiled internally, well, at least when he thought that Shouto isn't with them.

The half and half teen walked behind the President, just a meter away. Katsuki's face instantly darkened. He may not have any evidence that the Secretary has a love interest on his boyfriend but ever since Izuku came back to school, Shouto began following him around like a stalker.

Izuku waved at him as they entered the locker room; of course except for Shouto who awkwardly climbed up the stairs to sit on a the bleachers by the corner. The overprotective blonde boyfriend waved back at the green haired teen, causing a basket ball to hit him on the face.

They other members of the basketball team laughed.

"What are you looking at Captain? Your cute boyfriend?" The typical Denki teased while pointing at the glaring blonde. The laughter continued on.

"None of your business assholes!" Katsuki growled, slightly blushing because of embarrassment. Not that he mind, he is actually fine with the teasing. As long as they knew that he owned Izuku and no can touch him other than himself.

"Let's continue!" He exclaimed in the midst of laughter, shutting them up instantly. Luckily, they know when to stop.

After a good five minutes, the other members of the cheer leading squad entered the gym and went straight directly in the girl's locker room. Just as Izuku and Ochako made their exit with their new green uniform.

Katsuki almost drooled when he spotted his boyfriend. Izuku blushed instantly and hid his face behind his green pompoms.

"Holy cow, they're all hot as heck" Denki whistled while dribbling the ball in one hand.

Katsuki almost forgot that he is currently practicing for the regionals which has a very 'worth it' reward; a kiss from Izuku. He turned his head to prevent his eyes from seeing more of his boyfriend's cuteness in green above the knee shorts and white crop top.

"Let's continue teen pervs! Don't get distracted from the sight of girls idiots!" He growled, snapping the heads of the basketball team back to the sight of the dribbling ball held by Denki. Of course, they'd dive in for the ball, squishing the poor disrupted Denki.

The practice went on for another twenty minutes....

"Okay! Disperse! Time for a break!" The Captain exclaimed.